MBA / PGDM admission 2018 - queries and answers

10 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group

MBA / PGDM admission 2018 ...........any queries, post it here and it will be cleared

I am an MBA grad from one of the reputed B schools in India

Page 1 of 1

We provide the best sewing machines reviews and we have the best professional team who carefully review best sewing 

machines and rank them as per their quality and output performance. You can get honest review of  <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://sewingmachinespoint.com/janome-8002d-serger/  Review 

thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone pick out for me the best product among those listed on this site?

https://bestsewingmachinereview.com/best-computerized-sewing-machine/

1 comment
sharmashruti89
@sharmashruti89  ·  0 karma

@HadleyBlues It's is a very interesting query specially for those who have massive interest in sewing machines like me, so I would like to share my opinion on this.Keep some points in your mind before choosing <a href=" https://learningsewing.com/best-sewing-machines-2019/">best sewing machine</a> like price, speed, stich pattern, stich quality, functionality, buttonhole Style etc. Thanks for asking this opinion.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for sharing this post. I am very interested in this topic. I would like to share my opinion on this. <a href="https://fitsewing.com/best-heavy-duty-sewing-machine/ ">Fit Sewing </a>  Stitching patterns can simply be made utilizing these instruments with very much less likelihood of committing a mistake. Then again, in case you are too shaky to begin with the work, it's best that you simply be part of the stitching workshops accessible on-line  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm sorry if this sounds cheap, but is there anyone interested in sharing the SIS login for a few CAT mock tests that i could take? Would be forever grateful, Thanks 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Victoria University, in collaboration with Ganpat University (GNU) and the Education Centre of Australia (ECA) brings a diverse range of internationally recognised VU master’s courses to Ahmedabad, India. Our exciting international award model will maximise global employment opportunities and industry careers. VU India is currently offering three master’s degrees, with a view to expanding course options in the near future. Victoria University India is conveniently located within the GNU Operations Centre on the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway. It is a modern, spacious facility providing an excellent team-based learning environment, and inspiring intellectual enquiry and student interaction. 

For Enrolment

For information about the application process and to obtain relevant application forms, please contact us:

(+91) 7600 300 006
(+91) 7490 055 009

Email: info.vuindia@ecaglobal.com.au

Post 6313572125114368
Foram
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#MBA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

http://www.time4education.com/local/tempcms/CAT-Template.php?retid=9&title=Q2hvb3NpbmcgdGhlIHJpZ2h0IEItc2Nob29s&titleid=955

This ranking list can be considered 90% ..............rest 10% depends on your priorities like

1. Location of b school

2. Your specialization preference

3. Course Fees

4. Other expenses

5. Infrastructure expectations

2 comments
aayushshah101
@aayushshah101  ·  36 karma

Almost correct ranking except for imt ghaziabad and irma they should be 1-2 level up.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yaashk007
@yaashk007SIMSR Mumbai  ·  23 karma

IMT ghaziabad placements were a bit on the lower side in last two years....tht would have had an impact over it's ranking

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest ranking of colleges......... this ranking in terms of Brand value of B-school, placement scenario, alumni network and success of the batch in national level competitions (I am not influenced by any institution or any coaching institute to give this ranking..........this is based on the trend i have seen in past few years and quality of candidates that these B-schools produce) 1. IIM-A   2.FMS  3.IIM-B  4. IIM-C   5. IIM-L  6. IIM-I  7. XLRI  8. IIFT  9. IIM-K  10. IIM-Shillong 11. IIM-Trichy  12. IIT-Bombay  13. IIT Delhi 14. SIBM pune  15. IIT-Madras  16. SCMHRD 17. SPJAIN 18. NITIE 19. Other IIMS & new IIMs (including Raipur, Ranchi, Vizag, Udaipur, Sirmaur, IIM Indore Mumbai campus etc) ...........after which comes other colleges like JBIMS, IIT Kharagpur, MDI, NMIMS, XIMB, IMT,  KJsomaiya, Fore school etc .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

NEVER get attracted to Highest package and average package metnioned in the website of any B-school or other coaching institutes..........some candidate with good work ex and good profile (2 / 3 people per batch in any B-school) would have got highest package of 20 LPA or so..........but the rest of the batch would have got package from 7.5 LPA to 15 LPA range...........it is ideal to check the MEDIAN package (that is, the maximum number of students per batch in ANY B school  who would have got same package...........give or take 1 to 2 lakhs will be your package during ur placements in that B-school (other scenarios occur rarely) 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any queries regarding which B school to join, placement scenario, other queries related to MBA or PGDM, feel free to post it here...........all queries will be answered

i am an MBA grad

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
thelimitless
@thelimitlessSydenham Mumbai  ·  158 karma

I am opting for finance

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
yaashk007
@yaashk007SIMSR Mumbai  ·  23 karma

All the above 4 IIMs are new..........since you are interested in Finance, it is better to talk to some students / alumni from these B-schools..........try searching these B-school names in Linkedin or Facebook and you might come across some students or alumni from these B-schools...........have a word with them to know the insider scenario........talk to 4 to 5 people (at max 10 people from a particular B-school) and then take informed decision

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...