MBA or NOT(Msc.)

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello puys ! I know a great deal of discussion and knowledge transfer happens at this fantastic platform,so i am putting my dilemma in front of you with long hopes of making a sound decision after your suggestions. I have been selected in to A...
Page 1 of 1

Sure ! and thanks for guiding.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hello puys !
I know a great deal of discussion and knowledge transfer happens at this fantastic platform,so i am putting my dilemma in front of you with long hopes of making a sound decision after your suggestions.
I have been selected in to AUD Delhi (Ambedkar university Delhi) for their MBA program.this is their first batch so i am confused to go ahead with it or not.also i am looking for Msc. in OR from Delhi university as well.Can you help me out what should i go for.
My motto is a good job after masters and i am more interested in MBA than anything else.

Puys i am sure you going to put your priceless advice for me.

Thanks people !

Kindly post this query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013

Hello puys !
I know a great deal of discussion and knowledge transfer happens at this fantastic platform,so i am putting my dilemma in front of you with long hopes of making a sound decision after your suggestions.
I have been selected in to AUD Delhi (Ambedkar university Delhi) for their MBA program.this is their first batch so i am confused to go ahead with it or not.also i am looking for Msc. in OR from Delhi university as well.Can you help me out what should i go for.
My motto is a good job after masters and i am more interested in MBA than anything else.

Puys i am sure you going to put your priceless advice for me.

Thanks people !