MBA or MS management

2 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
googlhi guys! this is my case. red on and then shoot ur comments iam an architect. i want to enter the real estate industry. though a professional degree is not required to enter the industry, i want to do a management degree, so that i ...
Page 1 of 1

Continue here -> http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/career-related-stuff-in-here-25009033

googlhi guys!

this is my case. red on and then shoot ur comments

iam an architect. i want to enter the real estate industry. though a professional degree is not required to enter the industry, i want to do a management degree, so that i can work for 3 or 4 years with a real estate major like prestige/ansal/hiranandani and then start my own organisation

two possibilities:

1. get a good CAT score - get into a good business school in india and then join a company. but i will be learning general management

2. give toefl.. get into one of the few respectable MS real estate management courses in europe ( 1 year programme) - also sector specific - work there for one or 2 more years.. get exposure.. explore the world.. come back and work two years in india to get teh ground realities and then start my own set up

guys tell me ur suggestions and the rationale behind them

cheers
nagila
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

googlhi guys!

this is my case. red on and then shoot ur comments

iam an architect. i want to enter the real estate industry. though a professional degree is not required to enter the industry, i want to do a management degree, so that i can work for 3 or 4 years with a real estate major like prestige/ansal/hiranandani and then start my own organisation

two possibilities:

1. get a good CAT score - get into a good business school in india and then join a company. but i will be learning general management

2. give toefl.. get into one of the few respectable MS real estate management courses in europe ( 1 year programme) - also sector specific - work there for one or 2 more years.. get exposure.. explore the world.. come back and work two years in india to get teh ground realities and then start my own set up

guys tell me ur suggestions and the rationale behind them

cheers
nagila

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.