mba offered my sndt university

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi, My name is Ruchira. i would like to know about the mba which is offered by sndt university ( juhu, mumbai). what is its value in comparing with the mumbai University. Are the Placements offered by them good enough Regards Ruchira Kubal
Page 1 of 1

well thanks for your reply but i wanted to knw about value the university has in the corporate world outside. so was expecting someone who had passed out from this university could have helped me with the same

Regards
Ruchira

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi,
My name is Ruchira. i would like to know about the mba which is offered by sndt university ( juhu, mumbai). what is its value in comparing with the mumbai University. Are the Placements offered by them good enough

Regards
Ruchira Kubal

Ruchira, at pagalguy, we don't encourage comparisons of b-schools. However, to get more info about SNDT, you can go to Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University

hi,
My name is Ruchira. i would like to know about the mba which is offered by sndt university ( juhu, mumbai). what is its value in comparing with the mumbai University. Are the Placements offered by them good enough

Regards
Ruchira Kubal