MBA near South Campus-Delhi

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi puys, i am going to join IIFT-delhi in a few days from now. And i am sure that over this period of time, quite a few of us will be joining b-schools near or in delhi. Through this thread i just want to speed up the process of getting to...
Page 1 of 1

Oh i forgot. Let me tell about myself.
1) IIFT Delhi joining
2) Interested in finance. Target-hopefully a manager in some equity research company. Ya i know big dreams. Hope they come true.
3) Travelling, eating out, remixing songs, football, cricket.....
4) Absolutely hate Hindi Movies guys. I can watch a hindi movie in like 15 mins flat. so sorry no movie plans in PVR for me.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Just to keep this seperate from others, i feel i would lay down some steps.

1.) Just write the college and course you are joining.
2.) Interests and future targets.
3.) Activities you would count as fun. (And yes studying will be considered as fun.)
This would help i feel in formulating a PG delhi meet also i feel so guys do post your ideas on that.
4.) What you hate? Pretty important question this.

Do tell in case i missed something you people feel important. Looking forward to meeting a lot of puys.

Hi puys,
i am going to join IIFT-delhi in a few days from now. And i am sure that over this period of time, quite a few of us will be joining b-schools near or in delhi.

Through this thread i just want to speed up the process of getting to know each other before we people actually meet.

You know how it usually is, people meet each other in like a year sometimes in fests and competitions, even though they live like doors apart. Guys i wouldnt want to miss the opportunity of knowing you people right from day1 and missing all the fun that we could have over the next 2 years at MBA. Hence this thread.

And people, even MBA Aspirants are very much welcome to join us here. Hope over the time in Delhi we might be able to help you in some way for your MBA, just like pg has helped us.

TO THE MODS:- I am not aware if this thread is in the wrong place. In case i am violating any rule, kindly do inform. I would change it as you ask. Thanks a lot.