does nit allahabad give refund of the money, if mind changes of not doing mba??
Announcement for Spot round of admission M.B.A. programme of the Institute on July 21, 2018
Eligibility : All those who had appeared in CAT 2017 can apply for fresh application.
Should I leave b-schools like kirloskar for Allahabad nit. Is it really worth to go for it ?
MBA ADMISSION 2018-2020, SMS , MNNIT Allahabad , Kindly post your queries in
i got 75.49 percentile in cat 2017.
i have applied for mba program of mnit.
what are my chances of conversion?
School of Management Studies (SMS) ,MNNIT Allahabad
- Median -4 to 4.5 lac/p.a
- Highest - 8 lac/p.a *
- Student Placed -85+ percent (please visit sms department page , then placement record .Usually stats at T&P page is not updated )
- List of recruiters -Berger Paints,ICICI Bank,PNB Housing Finance,Axis Bank,HDFC AMC,Jaro Education,Idea cellular,Vodafone,Ujjivan Financial Services,XL dynamics etc.
- *-1) If you are a hardworking then their are also few recruiters offering 12 lac/p.a (Only condition , selection will be little difficult here comparing to if you are appearing for same company in other premium B-School , as the recruiter consider you as a student from not so premium school so whole process become little bit difficult. But do believe me their are hell lot of opportunity available here if you are ready to give your best.) 2)Other advantages here are like dress code is not compulsory ,individual students get all books and daily business newspaper free of cost.
- Faculty are good enough .(Few faculty member have teaching experience in IIMs )
- The best part here is fee structure .You pay around 1.5 to 2 lac for whole course ,and this amount includes all expenses .You get 2 to 4 times of what you invest.And lastly the package shown above is having no variable cost.
- Cutoff (CAT) General 65+ , OBC- 60+ , SC/ST- Around -40-50 +
Is their any senior MBA student of MNNIT who can tell me whether pursuing MBA from there is worth it or not? Please share your experiences...