MBA @ National Institute Of Technology ,Allahabad

1,417 Posts  ·  303 Users
About this group
This is Anurag Gupta.I am a 1st year student of MBA here at MNNIT Allahabad.Most of the people are not aware of the fact that National Institute of Technology , Allahabad also has a MBA program also with a fully dedicated faculty and infrastructur...
Page 1 of 142

does nit allahabad give refund of the money, if mind changes of not doing mba??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
GUTLUANI
@GUTLUANI  ·  0 karma

NIT ROURKELA OR NIT ALLAHABAD, which one is better??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RaviKumar09876
@RaviKumar09876  ·  9 karma

nit rourkela is new in term of MBA... NIT Allahabad is 20+ year old....so good MBA alumni base.... so choose accordingly...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Link to departmental websites - www.mnnitsms.cf

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Announcement for Spot round of admission M.B.A. programme of the Institute on July 21, 2018 

Eligibility : All those who had appeared in CAT 2017 can apply for fresh application.

Link :- https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/fresh_mba/data/spot_admission_notice.pdf

1 like1 comment
Vizzy302
@Vizzy302  ·  2 karma

Hi,

I am a working professional and have 3+ years of experience in Marketing. Currently, I m working in an eLearning company. I want to take admission in MNNIT MBA programme 2018 but I didn't appear for CAT nor I have CAT score. Please let me know whether I can apply for the same or not. It would be really a great help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Should I leave b-schools like kirloskar for Allahabad nit. Is it really worth to go for it ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
RaviKumar09876

#hear

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AS2696
@AS2696  ·  139 karma

I think NIT is better in terms of faculty, and ROI. Placements are moderate like 4-5L pa.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i applied with a 57% in cat so i wont get a call letter

1 comment
RaviKumar09876

with that percentile... u will get call letter... but u have to give your best in GD/PI.. best of luck for GD/PI.. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz answer

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey

i got 75.49 percentile in cat 2017.

i have applied for mba program of mnit.

what are my chances of conversion?

1 comment
RaviKumar09876

chances are good.... around 95+...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

School of Management Studies (SMS) ,MNNIT Allahabad

Placement stats:-

1. Median -4 to 4.5 lac/p.a
  2. Highest - 8 lac/p.a *
  3. Student Placed -85+ percent (please visit sms department page , then placement record .Usually stats at T&P page is not updated )
  4. List of recruiters -Berger Paints,ICICI Bank,PNB Housing Finance,Axis Bank,HDFC AMC,Jaro Education,Idea cellular,Vodafone,Ujjivan Financial Services,XL dynamics etc.
  5. *-1) If you are a hardworking then their are also few recruiters offering 12 lac/p.a (Only condition , selection will be little difficult here comparing to if you are appearing for same company in other premium B-School , as the recruiter consider you as a student from not so premium school so whole process become little bit difficult. But do believe me their are hell lot of opportunity available here if you are ready to give your best.) 2)Other advantages here are like dress code is not compulsory ,individual students get all books and daily business newspaper free of cost.
  6. Faculty are good enough .(Few faculty member have teaching experience in IIMs )
  7. The best part here is fee structure .You pay around 1.5 to 2 lac for whole course ,and this amount includes all expenses .You get 2 to 4 times of what you invest.And lastly the package shown above is having no variable cost.
  8. Cutoff (CAT)  General 65+ , OBC- 60+ , SC/ST- Around -40-50 +
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is their any senior MBA student of MNNIT who can tell me whether pursuing MBA from there is worth it or not? Please share your experiences...

1 like
CAT_MBA_ANKIT
@CAT_MBA_ANKIT  ·  0 karma

School of Management Studies,MNNIT is ranked 3rd among India’s Top 100  B-Schools in terms of RoI for 2015 by Outlook Drshti. Even Careers 360  Survey 2011 had ranked SMS as 17th among 113 top B-Schools in the  country.Talking about placements,the students get a lot of opportunities  here as well as they get placed in pretty good companies.Placement  details can be found out here http://www.mnnit.ac.in/tnp/placement/placementarchive.php

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...