mba india or abroad?

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hi guys am jay from bangalore...i have a score of 65% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in bbm. i completed my bbm last year and am still confused about my post graduation plan whether to do it in india or abroad. i want to finish my mba as soon as...
Page 1 of 1
My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi guys
am jay from bangalore...i have a score of 65% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in bbm. i completed my bbm last year and am still confused about my post graduation plan whether to do it in india or abroad.
i want to finish my mba as soon as possible like one year....
can u guys pls pls guide me for some of the good universities in india and abroad for my profile....
is it possible for me to apply for top universities and i can show one year of work exp.

thanks in advance

please don't open new threads for queries. check the related threads for better response from experienced people.

International and Indian MBA schools accepting GMAT - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT
GMAT and Related Discussions - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2011, GMAT, XAT, MAT

hi guys
am jay from bangalore...i have a score of 65% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in bbm. i completed my bbm last year and am still confused about my post graduation plan whether to do it in india or abroad.
i want to finish my mba as soon as possible like one year....
can u guys pls pls guide me for some of the good universities in india and abroad for my profile....
is it possible for me to apply for top universities and i can show one year of work exp.

thanks in advance