MBA in Singapore

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, Can i know some of the top private universities in singapore for MBA..I have 2 years of IT experience and I am plannig to do my MBA in James cook university..Wats the scope of the course in that univ and the job opportunities available af...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Can i know some of the top private universities in singapore for MBA..I have 2 years of IT experience and I am plannig to do my MBA in James cook university..Wats the scope of the course in that univ and the job opportunities available after completing my course from James cook univ..And also wanted to know about MDIS..Can i get some guidance?

Thanks,

Hey Venkat, I've been doing some related searches for private universities too, hopefully these sites will be useful in helping you make a decision

List of Private Universities Recognised by Singapore's Ministry of Education
Related discussion about MDIS vs JCU
List of Private Institution that Offers MBA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Can i know some of the top private universities in singapore for MBA..I have 2 years of IT experience and I am plannig to do my MBA in James cook university..Wats the scope of the course in that univ and the job opportunities available after completing my course from James cook univ..And also wanted to know about MDIS..Can i get some guidance?

Thanks,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...