MBA in Marketing from US Universities

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I am Ankita Nayyar, I am having 28 months of full time work experience as a business development executive in a mid size recruitment firm. I have completed my BE in 2008. I want to apply the logical process of thinking inculcated in during e...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I am Ankita Nayyar, I am having 28 months of full time work experience as a business development executive in a mid size recruitment firm. I have completed my BE in 2008. I want to apply the logical process of thinking inculcated in during engineering to non technical aspects. My current job role requires regular interaction with high level clients. Therefore in a very short time i have learnt a lot from various interactions on how to deal with a variety of people and solve various issues by thinking on my feet. My GMAT score is 640. I am interested in pursuing management education in marketing. I have fair amount of knowledge about marketing, as i have read many books on sales, marketing and advertising. I have practical exposure of sales and business development and I am very much interested in pursuing formal education in the sam. I am targeting US universities. As i am a newbie, so please help in shorlisting universities. If any experts can suggest me some universities according to my profile, it will be of great help.

Regards,
Ankita Nayyar.

hi Ankita,

You can post here for a better response:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/14956-phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-418.html#post2338500

Please don't open threads for specific queries.

ATB!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi,
I am Ankita Nayyar, I am having 28 months of full time work experience as a business development executive in a mid size recruitment firm. I have completed my BE in 2008. I want to apply the logical process of thinking inculcated in during engineering to non technical aspects. My current job role requires regular interaction with high level clients. Therefore in a very short time i have learnt a lot from various interactions on how to deal with a variety of people and solve various issues by thinking on my feet. My GMAT score is 640. I am interested in pursuing management education in marketing. I have fair amount of knowledge about marketing, as i have read many books on sales, marketing and advertising. I have practical exposure of sales and business development and I am very much interested in pursuing formal education in the sam. I am targeting US universities. As i am a newbie, so please help in shorlisting universities. If any experts can suggest me some universities according to my profile, it will be of great help.

Regards,
Ankita Nayyar.

PG - HQ
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.