MBA in Marketing from US Universities

1 Post  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi, I am Ankita Nayyar, I am having 28 months of full time work experience as a business development executive in a mid size recruitment firm. I have completed my BE in 2008. I want to apply the logical process of thinking inculcated in during e...
Page 1 of 1

Hi,
I am Ankita Nayyar, I am having 28 months of full time work experience as a business development executive in a mid size recruitment firm. I have completed my BE in 2008. I want to apply the logical process of thinking inculcated in during engineering to non technical aspects. My current job role requires regular interaction with high level clients. Therefore in a very short time i have learnt a lot from various interactions on how to deal with a variety of people and solve various issues by thinking on my feet. My GMAT score is 640. I am interested in pursuing management education in marketing. I have fair amount of knowledge about marketing, as i have read many books on sales, marketing and advertising. I have practical exposure of sales and business development and I am very much interested in pursuing formal education in the sam. I am targeting US universities. As i am a newbie, so please help in shorlisting universities. If any experts can suggest me some universities according to my profile, it will be of great help.

Regards,
Ankita Nayyar.

PG - HQ
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...