MBA in Hotel management /Hospitality

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
1.I am Jayadevan T V now working in an IT firm Cognizant Technology Solutions,India as a software developer....And I am working here for around 3.5 years.......I am having BTech in Electronics and communication Engg from NIT Jalandhar.... 2\....
Page 1 of 1
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
1.I am Jayadevan T V now working in an IT firm Cognizant Technology Solutions,India as a software developer....And I am working here for around 3.5 years.......I am having BTech in Electronics and communication Engg from NIT Jalandhar....

2. I would like to switch my carrer from IT which i personally don't like

3.I like to study abroad and also heard from friends that singapore and Switzerland is the best destination for courses in these directions.....

4.I am mainly looking for Singapore due to close proximity with India and budget constraints

5.Are the Quality of Education from Singapore is good and have a decent standard?? Should I start thinking of another destination??

6.Are the colleges I have seen is good and are they reputed and the courses are recognized??(I got the names from Singapore Govt Websie)

7.I would like to know about the future and job prospects if I do an MBA with hotel management as specialization.

8.What is the average pay one can get after doing this course??(after all what my ultimate aim is to work in this field quite some time and earn a good amount of money and start my own hotel ..)

9.Also,I am worried whether going in this direction, quitting my decent paying IT carrer and my experience is a foolish decision or not???

10.Will I be in a better position than what I am currently?(both financially and quality of work).
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.