MBA in Hotel Management

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi Sir/madam.... I am Jayadevan T V now working in an IT firm Cognizant Technology Solutions,India...And I am working here for around 3.5 years....I have two ambitions to become an actor and To open a resort of my own.... Since the former is ver...
Page 1 of 1
https://www.facebook.com/abhishek.pnb
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Sir/madam....
I am Jayadevan T V now working in an IT firm Cognizant Technology Solutions,India...And I am working here for around 3.5 years....I have two ambitions to become an actor and To open a resort of my own.... Since the former is very difficult and nearly impossible for a middle class boy like me I am considering the second Option....I am having BTech in Electronics and communication Engg from NIT Jalandhar...It took so long to find my true interest....I like cooking so much and opening a restaurant and a resort is my dream.....This needs money and I heard MBA is the best for getting high paid jobs so that I can accrue money.....Can you suggest me how can I move in this direction and switch my carrer from IT which i personally don't like.....??
I like to study abroad and also heard from friends that that singapore and Switzerland is the best destination for courses in these directions.....I dont know exactly what to do......Please suggest me what should I do...and what should I study???
Also I am worried whether going in this direction, quitting my good paying IT carrer and my experience is a foolish dcision or not???Please give me good advise.

Also if u guys are aware plz let me know the email ids of students who wstudie or currently studtying in singapore so that I can know the placements and the package and the nature of jobs that I will land up after doing this MBA.I prefer SINGAPORE more
PLZ help..:)
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.