MBA in Hospital Administration & Healthcare Management

149 Posts  ·  301 Users
About this group
***Hey Puys, :: : this thread is exclusive for the people wanting to persue MBA in Hospital Administration & Healthcare Management. Here u will get all help about ur destination field... Colleges, Ranks, Placements, packages etc. * :c...
Page 1 of 15

Gim goa call on the basis of profile . If I had low score in 12 th grade and I am a fresher . How much will it affect to my selection.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ITM Institute offers executive mba in healthcare management program. The program offers management education to the personnel working in the healthcare service. It helps the candidates to develop the right skills and attitudes to run the hospital day to day. It also enables the candidates to apply modern management techniques.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which one is better

NMIMS pharma MBA
GIM PGDM HCM
14 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

current and future scope of healthcare management in India and abroad ? Best colleges in India to pursue MBA/PGDM in Healthcare management ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

current and future scope of healthcare management in India and abroad ? Best colleges in India to pursue MBA/PGDM in Healthcare management ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Manipal university or Sihs or Welingkar for healthcare management?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i need to know about mba in healthcare management from.school of management, manipal. urgent.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Honest review about sihs pune

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Anji16
@Anji16  ·  5 karma

Do you know what percentile is needed for GIM( HCM) ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Sobha1993
@Sobha1993  ·  1 karma

Donno

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello...i am a bams doctor. now i want to do MBA in hospital admintration.

what is scope in this stream...and whcih are the best colleges for MBA-HM??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello there ! what is the best institute for hospital management course for an MBBS ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...