MBA in Germany- How do u rate SIMT

10 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi, I stay in Germany and planning to take GMAT in April. I want to apply for SIMT-STuttgart Institute of Information and Technology. Does anyone know how good it is and how is it rated??? Iam from Computers background(Did Masters i...
Page 1 of 1

Dear Deepti17,

Would not like to comment on Trinity college, however have you looked at Iraland's economical situation now? It is going through quite deep crisis and has a high rate of unemployment. If you are considering doing business studies, you should count on all the future prospects the university and country provides you. Being a part of Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, one of the best private business and management schools in Germany, I would like to note, that we look at the student as a future leader and try to provide the best education and conditions for them to grow further. In spite of highly ranked programmes, we also have long corporate relations, Career Centre, Job fairs, which help to place 99.9 per cent of our students. German law, which grants extension of student;s visa for 1.5 year after their studies, plays a huge role in student's career ventures as well. Being economic financial centre of Europe, Germany is in need of young well education people and provides one of the best conditions to international students to study as well as work.

I doubt you could find similar conditions in Ireland. Therefore, you must think very well upon the conditions university and the country offers as after all your studies is your future investment and you need to make very smart decision in choosing it.

Wishing you all the best!

Inga
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management http://www.frankfurt-school.de/content/de
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any good european colleges that admit students with no experience??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some interesting facts about MBA from Trinity College Dublin:

- Employment of 2009 MBA class: 0%
- MBA Director: "Only one company hired a Trinity MBA last year (200"
- I'm personally aware of an American Marketing students with 8 years professional experience unemployed after 6 months of her MBA
- Absolutely naive faculty for Corporate Finance courses
- They have hired one of their MBA students from their 2007 batch for assisting their MBA students with their CVs. Profile of that MBA student: Several years of Marketing experience in UK.

I see Absolutely no point in doing an MBA from a Business School who leaves you in the middle of the road on your own, once you are finished with your course. Perhaps, only viable reason for doing an MBA from Trinity College Dublin might be if you are planning to start your business immediately after your MBA.

I would in general say that any 3rd class university in US would be far better for you to gain employment in Dell, Microsoft or Google, but there absolutely seems not even a single MBA student in 2009 class that will make it to these companies...:nono:

Feel free to let me have any other doubts in this regard.

Cheers,
Maddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone plz throw some more light on trinity business school.. i m considering it as one of the options..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Not sure...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Does no body have an idea abt MBA in Germany, about SIMT(Stuttgart Institute of Information and Technology) ?

thankx and regards
shalini

Hello Shalini,
Plz. check IMD, Switzerland/ EMST Berlin(new instt.)/INSEAD France.
PFB, the list of top-40 European Schools:

1 London Business School UK
2 Insead France / Singapore
3 IMD Switzerland
4 Instituto de Empresa Spain
5 Iese Business School Spain
6 City University: Cass UK
7 University of Oxford: Said UK
8 University of Cambridge: Judge UK
9 Imperial College London: Tanaka UK
10 Rotterdam School of Management Netherlands
10 Warwick Business School UK
12 HEC Paris France
13 SDA Bocconi Italy
14 Cranfield School of Management UK
15 Manchester Business School UK
16 Lancaster University Management School UK
17 WHU: Beisheim Germany --
18 Ashridge UK
19 Esade Business School Spain
20 University of Durham Business School UK
21 Trinity College Dublin Ireland
22 Bradford School of Management/Nimbas UK / Netherlands
23 Edinburgh University Management School UK
24 University College Dublin: Smurfit Ireland
24 Henley Management College UK --
26 University of Bath School of Management UK
27 Essec Management Education France ----
28 Universitat St.Gallen Switzerland ----
29 Universiteit Nyenrode Netherlands
30 ENPC MBA Paris France
31 Leeds University Business School UK
32 Stockholm School of Economics Sweden ---
33 Nottingham University Business School UK
34 Aston Business School UK 31 61,271 82 82 -----
35 University of Strathclyde Graduate School of Business UK
36 ESCP - EAP France
37 Theseus International Management Institute France
38 Vlerick Leuven Gent Belgium ----
39 Helsinki School of Economics Executive Education Finland
40 EM Lyon France

Rgds,
Raghu.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Shalini,
Don't get disheartend. In my view you should explore other colleges too..
You will def get lot of good colleges in europe itself.

Cheers
himanshu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi All,

Does no body have an idea abt MBA in Germany, about SIMT(Stuttgart Institute of Information and Technology) ?

thankx and regards
shalini

Hello,
haven't heard of this instt before, if U have any exp > 3yrs.. suggest not to think about it.
Found from my colleugues that it is not a very good instt.

Rgds,
Raghu.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

thankx and regards
shalini

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I stay in Germany and planning to take GMAT in April. I want to apply for SIMT-STuttgart Institute of Information and Technology.

Does anyone know how good it is and how is it rated???

Iam from Computers background(Did Masters in ComputerScience) and now want to do International Management, is this combination good... or is it better to do do management course related to computers like Management Information Systems???

Please guide...

shalini

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...