MBA IN Canada

25 Posts  ·  830 Users
About this group
YouTube - Inspirational journey @ UVic.wmv.... If you are interested in doing MBA in canada...then watch this video of the best university in canada and best affordable also.... University of victoria... awesome faculty, infrastructure, ve...
Page 1 of 3

STUDY IN CANADA

Post 41272507504001
Director, Canada Education Connect, Dalhousie University representative for Management (MBA, MPA, MLIS) programs, Internetworking etc. University of New Brunswick St John MBA representative.  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got call for MBA from Vancouver Island University and Thompson Rivers University...Need Suggestion.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have received admission offer from HEC Montreal,April 2017 intake for their MBA program. I would like to know if anybody is joining me there ? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys.. I'm planning to do My MBA in Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops,Canada..I have 3 Years of Work EX in Banking. Seniors Kindly recommend whether TRU MBA is valuable with regards to Job Perspect.Kindly advice 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nobody active in this group, i guess

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 10th UP board- 84.6% ( 2001) 12 th UP board- 70.89% (2003) BE ( electrical)- 67.34% ( overall four backlogs) , Govt engg. College, lucknow ( UP) (2004-2008) 2008 to 2010 vedanta plc as electrcal engg in power and energy sector. 2010- 2012 . Opened a setup for competitive examination. 2012- present. Working in state electricity department of UP govt as Manager. and a free lancer faculty for GATE students. I had total of four backlogs.. What colleges should i target??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have completed my graduation from Thapar University ( Computer Science ) in 2015. Presently i am working as a software developer with makemytrip . Its been 4 months . I wish to pursue MBA from Canada and settle there after that . I dnt have much idea about the whole thing. I ll be very grateful if u could help me with these queries: 1. Which are the best b schools in Canada and what specializations are they known for? 2. What are the job prospects in Canada and India after an MBA from Canada ? Most probably i ll get my PR by the time i complete my graduation. Thanks in advance 😃

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Lurker1980
@Lurker1980  ·  0 karma

Firstly, look for the authenticity of the uni or colleges you want to pursue MBA in Canada. Another thing is, look for reviews and feedbacks about  these universities or colleges as we cannot assume whatever consultants or delegates telling about these institutions are true. I will recommend you to go through study abroad forums like http://www.indiastudychannel.com/study-abroad/ to read about various experiences of the students as well as about fellowships and other ways to cover up the huge expense.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramneekdhillon
@ramneekdhillon  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone looking fwd to mba in healthcare mgmt from US/CANADA/SG/AUSTRALIA??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

660 in GMAT

B.Tech -  IT from IIIT Allahabad 8.20 CGPA

Working in IT since July 2013

10th - 89.4     12th - 91

What courses should I apply in Canada or US ?

1 comment
prepzone
@prepzone  ·  212 karma

Hi Rohit, hope you are well. Please note that your profile is pretty good but most top 100 b-schools have a 5 year work experience average and you only have 2 on top of which you got a 660 in the GMAT. My suggestion is to look at 2017 sept or even later, rewrite the GMAT and until then work on your profile both at work and outside work. Thank you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...