MBA IN AUSTRALIA, CANADA, SINGAPORE, EUROPE OR NZ??...CONFUSED(Consultants,guys studying in those countries, experienced ppl...Please help me!!)

28 Posts  ·  128 Users
About this group
Hello Guys, Below are my *profile details *which can help you answer my queries: *10th*: 82%. *12th*: 60% *B.E*(Production Engineering): 68% *GMAT Score*: 570(Q44, V29) (21st Nov. 2012) *Interests*: MBA in Marketing(especially in...
Page 1 of 3

How different is MIM from MBA ,from career perspective from Melbourne business school?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am Btech(ECE) 2013 passout with 74.4% marks (NO backlogs).

4 year work experience in operations (Manufacturing company).

Plz suggest me some top MBA colleges in Operations Management in CANADA. if possible give rankings too. 

also what's the salary difference between PGDM operations and MBA Operations

1 comment
jasper23
@jasper23  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greeting I am Jasper from India 24 old completed my engineering in electric and electronic at annual year 2014 ever since then I am working for a contractor.I am passionate to know thing in business so wanted to pursue general MBA in Australia . Kindly suggest me which collage is good for an MBA . And since I am taking the education loan to this degree I need a job after that so that I repay it and learn things also.

1 comment
sartajzzz
@sartajzzz  ·  2 karma

Hi Jasper, please keep it in mind that MOST M.B.A programs are good. However, getting a job depends on your technical history. M.B.A is merely a business degree that buildssoft skills (such as presentations and management) on your hard skills (Electric and Electronic Engineering). If you need more information, just let me know. Good Luck on your journey! 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
I have 2 admits in Canada from Carleton University and University of Manitoba. Carleton is offering me Master's in Entrepreneurship in Innovation and Technology Management and UoM is offering me MBA where i am yet to chose the specialization. Could you please guide me in chosing the best one out of these two?  

1 comment
sartajzzz
@sartajzzz  ·  2 karma

Not Carleton. I was in UOttawa. Carlton is not a good M.B.A school. Moreover, you'll not get a job in Ottawa. You must speak FRENCH to get a job. OR you must be technically very strong. Uni of Manitoba is better.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How are Job opportunities for Indians doing MBA in Australia and Singapore??

2 comments
sartajzzz
@sartajzzz  ·  2 karma

Well, the job scenario across the world is REALLLLY bad. But that should not be your concern. You can get a job if you have powerful networking skills. Let me know if you want more info.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
sudar19shan90
@sudar19shan90  ·  21 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am pursuing BBA Honours and I plan to do my maters in finance in abroad. As I don't have the required information about countries, I am confused between Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Switzerland. Can someone help me with the same? And also tell me about the career after completing studies.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys:

I have created a group for post-GMAT preparations for Kolkata-ites. Join the group to discuss all your GMAT related queries as well as Essay and PI based discussions. 

Looking forward to your contribution.

https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-kolkata-2017-18-aspirants-46125818

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 10th UP board- 84.6% ( 2001) 12 th UP board- 70.89% (2003) BE ( electrical)- 67.34% ( overall four backlogs) , Govt engg. College, lucknow ( UP) (2004-2008) 2008 to 2010 vedanta plc as electrcal engg in power and energy sector. 2010- 2012 . Opened a setup for competitive examination. 2012- present. Working in state electricity department of UP govt as Manager. and a free lancer faculty for GATE students. I had total of four backlogs.. What colleges should i target??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am looking forward to do my Post Grad. from Melbourne Business School. I wish to study Masters in Management(MiM) there. Please help me with admission criteria, the placements. and the job prospects for students of Indian origin after graduations. Also i would like some piece of advice on how to fund my studies.

Thank you.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
sudar19shan90

@ashwaryasinha - Have u got admission or applied for MBS. I want some details about MBS.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sartajzzz
@sartajzzz  ·  2 karma

Never miss an opportunity to join MBS. It is the best M.B.A institute in Australia. If you're yet to apply, please make your essays REALLY strong. High GMAT score is not a hurdle if your PROFILE is very strong and your essays are powerful. Let me know if you need any help with essay editing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have completed my B.tech in electronics and communication stream with 65% aggregate. I am currently working in a thermal power plant (capacity - 1950 MW) as Control and instrumentation engineer. i have a work exp. of more than 5 years. I want to pursue MBA in either USA or Canada. Can anyone suggest some good budget schools. What are my chances of getting in those schools? My GMAT score is 710. 

Thank You 😃

2 comments
sudar19shan90

Hi.. Attend some educational fairs where universities from your desired countries are present. You can personally get information and later evaluate based on your parameters to choose a university.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sudar19shan90

Also you can visit a nearest IDP centre in your location. They will guide you from school selection till pre departure orientation. Google out for IDP.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...