MBA IIT K Final Results 2009-11

300 Posts  ·  52 Users
About this group
Hi IIT Kanpur MBA results for the batch of 2011 are out. Heartiest congratulations to all the successful candidates. Your patience and hard work has finally paid off. We look forward to your company july'09 onwards. We welcome ...
Page 1 of 30

Bro now it is not IIT K who will anounce it is we who will make them announce
IIT profs are megalomaniac and we educated indians need to stop them.
The fight is on

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I don't think that IIT K is going to announce any more list. Classes are on full swing ... all formalities are done.

seniors!!

the intake is about 90 and only 43 seats were filled...
Can you please let me know if there are any chances of filling vacant seats..

Because..they cannot leave them vacant like that...We are all desperately waiting for admission in IITK...please reply and tell the concerned department about our waiting...pls.....

The wait is over now,

MBA 09 batch has joined the insti and is going through the orientation right now. We are 43 on paper ...

its a nice batch with a huge work ex behind it. Classes will commence from 27th. We may need a separate thread for our 'In - campus discussions'.

One thing that I have realized in these last 4 days at IIT k --- is that --- MBA is just a small drop in ocean of IIT but, still they know how to take care of this small drop. It is a truth that here at IIT, MBA has got different dimension.

The journey has begun, we will be active on this thread once, we get settledown.

Gyan

Continuing the trend of keeping seats vacant this year too VGSOm has admitted only 97 people against the sanctioned 150.I being a sufferer have filled an application under RTI Acts asking VGSOM of the rationale behind keeping seats empty and monetary loss to national exchequer due to this corrupt policy of IIT.I would request all poeple like me who have been denied admission due to megalomaniac attitude of IIT profs to unite and fight our cases.The judgement of Delhi court over FMS prof under RTI act is an exemplary instance of using the perfect tools at our anvils to perfection.link is RTI impact: FMS forced to reveal admissions marks, Dean fined for withholding information | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA website

Hoping you all will stand against the injustice done upon us

I hope we can purchase one after reaching Kanpur... Or shall we buy it beforehand... i was hoping to cash in on a bulk deal on campus.

Hi Seniors Kindly help,

I have unfortunately lost my bank draft photocopy which was required to be brought at the time of registeration. Please advice.
Ripul Kumar
reg no:366085
Application no: 908101

Please contact the student councellor regarding this. By now, i am sure some one would have gotten in touch with you regarding the registration process and to help with the formalities. Our batch is out of campus for summers

windows or linux ??? any necessity w.r.t academics
ms offfice -> windows
latex -> linux
or dual boot ???

bulk deal would be better organised after we arrive at the kanpur campus... managing bulk deal online with all of us at different places might be difficult....

OS would b entirely ur choice. I would advice for a dual boot if you plan to have Linux too
A high end laptop would NOT be needed.
For the academic requirement, You would basically need to run basic applications like Office and the sorts.
The rest of the laptop configuration depends on what you plan to do other than studies

windows or linux ??? any necessity w.r.t academics
ms offfice -> windows
latex -> linux
or dual boot ???

bulk deal would be better organised after we arrive at the kanpur campus... managing bulk deal online with all of us at different places might be difficult....

Hi Seniors Kindly help,

I have unfortunately lost my bank draft photocopy which was required to be brought at the time of registeration. Please advice.
Ripul Kumar
reg no:366085
Application no: 908101

Hi all,

Anybody checking out for the laptop deal???

@seniors : Do we need to have a very high end laptops??? What is the common trend there in campus?

A high end laptop would NOT be needed.
For the academic requiremenst, You would basically need to run basic applications like Office and the sorts.
The rest of the laptop configuration depends on what you plan to do other than studies