MBA guidance

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hi, I am having 2+ years work experience in IT-Telecom domain and planning to go for an MBA. However, I am a bit confused about which MBA to go for--regular MBA or executive MBA. If I start preparing now then at best I will be a part of 2014 b...
Page 1 of 1
@esubcef said:
Hi, I am having 2+ years work experience in IT-Telecom domain and planning to go for an MBA.However, I am a bit confused about which MBA to go for--regular MBA or executive MBA.If I start preparing now then at best I will be a part of 2014 batch, that means at that point of time I will be having an experience of 3+ years.Preparing for a regular MBA has a different approach then preparing for an executive MBA.Also my experience of over 3 years may get me few negative points in case of regular MBA.Kindly suggest what suits me better.

You my ask here.

@deepu sir
NIA Pune 2014-16
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I am having 2+ years work experience in IT-Telecom domain and planning to go for an MBA.
However, I am a bit confused about which MBA to go for--regular MBA or executive MBA.
If I start preparing now then at best I will be a part of 2014 batch, that means at that point of time I will be having an experience of 3+ years.Preparing for a regular MBA has a different approach then preparing for an executive MBA.Also my experience of over 3 years may get me few negative points in case of regular MBA.Kindly suggest what suits me better.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...