MBA from NUS / Nanyang singapore

3 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
heyi'm palnning to pursue MBA from NSU / Nanyang institute from singapore.i have a work experience of 4+ years in a PSU working in Hydro/ Thermal/ Wing power construction and generation , in Contracts and tendering division.have average acad...
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
10th 76%
12th 80%
BSc 60% in 2010
worked for approx a year.
Prepared for a year for CAT not a good score so targeting July 13 intake of any good univ in Singapore, HK, Aus.
Please can u help me.
I have heard tht pre MBA work ex is super imp i gettin a job abroad after MBA.
Can i show work ex in my dads company of abt 2-3 yers
Please can you guide me W.R.T the above countries.
Please can u help me im really confused
Gaurav Gupte
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi vaihavjindal85, I'm assuming you referring to National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).

What are your objectives for taking up an MBA? What type of MBA are you looking for? What format of studies are you looking to enroll in - full time (where you have to leave your job), part time (balancing work and studies tgt).

The recommended GMAT score for both NUS and Nanyang MBA program is 600 and above. A rich working experience with noteworthy career achievements will also help your chances in getting into these schools.

If you're looking to get into the tops business schools in Singapore, here's a link that you might find helpful - http://www.coursesinsg.com/2012/06/top-mbas-in-singapore.html
Let me know your thoughts
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey

i'm palnning to pursue MBA from NSU / Nanyang institute from singapore.
i have a work experience of 4+ years in a PSU working in Hydro/ Thermal/ Wing power construction and generation , in Contracts and tendering division.
have average acads .
kindly guide me the min. score required and my chance of getting admission.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...