MBA finance:- job profile and course

6 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
Hello friends I am preparing for CAT this year and have done B Com in graduation. I beleive i have good anlytical skills and a good interest in economics, accounts and management. I want to do MBA in finance. i want your help to know about ...
Page 1 of 1
suhas Says
Me thinks you need to surf thru alumni discussion thread as well as B school discussion thread.. there U'll get dudes who will definitely help you!

Seems the quality of replies is certainly deteriorating over here! Am sure someone asking about prospects in MBA finance - in the "Career Discussions" section deserved better responses than these!

Hello friends
I am preparing for CAT this year and have done B Com in graduation.
I beleive i have good anlytical skills and a good interest in economics, accounts and management. I want to do MBA in finance.
i want your help to know about the job profile of MBA finance and the good B schools to apply for.

There are various options available in Finance post your MBA with Fin... some of the most sought after jobs include those in I banking, Credit Analysts, Corporate Finance, Real Estate, Insurance etc.

There are no "specific" jobs which are classified as the ones for MBA Finance ppl!!!

Hope this helps - atleast somewhat!

Prateek
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Me thinks you need to surf thru alumni discussion thread as well as B school discussion thread.. there U'll get dudes who will definitely help you!

hi bizskool

can u pls post the links for the queries,

thx

hmm... use google search

search the threads. there will be dozens of posts and replies similar to your queries.

Hello friends
I am preparing for CAT this year and have done B Com in graduation.
I beleive i have good anlytical skills and a good interest in economics, accounts and management. I want to do MBA in finance.
i want your help to know about the job profile of MBA finance and the good B schools to apply for.
So, what are you waiting for:satisfie: