MBA Finance Cooperate to Dominate!!

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi everybody This is a new thread totally dedicated to the most happening and dynamic(although arguably) :: field of MBA specialization and thts Finance( direct handling of money u know :: ). As a new disciple of finance (and being a technocra...
Page 1 of 1
Hey Andy,

Gud piece of wrk... Appreciate the initiative.. I will certainly participate in.. Just gimme some time.. Lil tied up with wrk these days... I will get in with my inputs soon...

Guys ! lets support this thread...

Lol........now this is wat might had inspired sippy to create that "Amitabh's marriage recomendation scene" of SHOLAY...... .........Saurav sir aap tareef to kar rahe hain per advertisment format mein..............n then we thought u r good at finance only
Smiles
Andy..............:)

P.S. Kuch problem vroblem add karke thread ko thoda red to kariye please
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey Andy,

Gud piece of wrk... Appreciate the initiative.. I will certainly participate in.. Just gimme some time.. Lil tied up with wrk these days... I will get in with my inputs soon...

Guys ! lets support this thread...

Hi everybody
This is a new thread totally dedicated to the most happening and dynamic(although arguably) field of MBA specialization and thts Finance( direct handling of money u know ). As a new disciple of finance (and being a technocrat in past:neutral: ) am finding it all very difficult to keep pace and adjust to this new enviornment...........and hope to find many like me soon,Let's join hand in a big way and add all our ammunition for that BIG assault on the "fear of being ignorant'??:
This thread is meant to share anything from everthying related to finance
It can be various refrence to 'REFRENCES',recomendation for Text Books,magzines,newspapers,articles,websites,Forums,................or simply case disscusions
I hope to get the response soon and then we'll setthe ball rolling.

Smiles
Andy:)

P.S. I started this thread after a thorough search and hence would like to take full responsibilty of declraing absence of an active FINANCE THREAD:neutral: ................So will request Mods to merge any inactive but important thread not considered by me