MBA Entrance - 2017 by Bulls Eye

20 Posts  ·  267 Users
About this group

Join our Group for MBA Entrance (CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, MAT) Preparation.

Join Our Mobile: CAT Group ..... Message "CAT 17" to 98261.81834Also Join Our Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1639631596317861/ 

Page 1 of 2

What to write in GE PI WAT slot registration form in sports achievement section if I have no sports achievements??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone is willing to share their mock cmat series please PM me (NON IMS MOCKS ONLY)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Inviting all management studies aspirants and B-school applicants to talk about life during and after management studies. We will solve whatever queries you may have at #Nexus2018, the latest buzz in all things management related. Hit us up in Bengaluru on January 13, at BHIVE Workspace, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru. Register here now and get a chance to resolve all your queries > www.events.imi.edu/nexus2018/ #IMINewDelhi #NEXUSwithIMI #Batch2020

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you tell me the name of IITs eligible for non engineers and their respective cut off of CAT . and IITs taking CMAT score ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh! 
The registration process of MBA, MBA IB, MBA HR Admissions 2018-20 to end on 10th of December 2017. The combined fees for the two-year program is under 1 lakh.The institute offers one of the highest ROIs in the country and has consistently achieved 100% placements over the year.
Click here to apply.http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/ 

Arnav Mathur UBS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For SNAP exam Related any doubts in Lucknow city. Ping on whatsapp no. 8126897420

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I found this free link https://knappily.com/iift/ for IIFT Gk..Have used their app before...looks good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys!

The first stage is done. Your efforts and hard work shall be rewarded soon. Don't worry about the result. If the paper was tough for you, it would have been tough for the others as well.

Relax!!!

Focus on the next stage now.

You can reach out to me if you have any queries regarding the next stage.

All the best!! 😄😄 

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello CAT Aspirants!!

I hope everyone is well prepared.

Stay calm, focus on your strengths and give it your best shot. Do not focus on what the result will be, just give your 100 percent. I am sure you will do good.

All the best!! 😄😄 

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After making the payment for the SNAP exam can we pay the application fees for colleges later or is it supposed to be done by 24th November as well? Kindly revert please.

2 comments
HARSHITARASHI26
@HARSHITARASHI26  ·  0 karma

@targaryen_stark It can be paid after 24 November..u just need to check the last date for the individual colleges and most of them have their last date as 15 dec 2017 i guess..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
targaryen_stark
@targaryen_stark  ·  10 karma

@HARSHITARASHI26 okay thank you! :-)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...