MBA Entrance - 2017 by Bulls Eye

21 Posts  ·  267 Users
About this group

Join our Group for MBA Entrance (CAT, XAT, SNAP, CMAT, IIFT, MAT) Preparation.

Join Our Mobile: CAT Group ..... Message "CAT 17" to 98261.81834Also Join Our Facebook Group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1639631596317861/ 

Page 1 of 3

What to write in GE PI WAT slot registration form in sports achievement section if I have no sports achievements??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anyone is willing to share their mock cmat series please PM me (NON IMS MOCKS ONLY)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Inviting all management studies aspirants and B-school applicants to talk about life during and after management studies. We will solve whatever queries you may have at #Nexus2018, the latest buzz in all things management related. Hit us up in Bengaluru on January 13, at BHIVE Workspace, Sector 6, HSR Layout, Bengaluru. Register here now and get a chance to resolve all your queries > www.events.imi.edu/nexus2018/ #IMINewDelhi #NEXUSwithIMI #Batch2020

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you tell me the name of IITs eligible for non engineers and their respective cut off of CAT . and IITs taking CMAT score ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

******** Exposed******* I could have opted to remain silent and it would have made me rich too but my values don't allow me to do this. I want to bring out the truth in front of you so that you don’t waste your parent’s hard earned money and your precious time… and may be your entire life… I know the consequences too that might happen to me after I post this and you guys will be able to figure out who will be behind all this. What I am going to talk about, needs a lot of courage. This post will shock you, as it shocked me when I heard today that Rav Singh CETKING is using my name to misguide students. I got AIR 1 in CMAT 2017 and was fortunate enough to get into JBIMS, Mumbai. Before joining this prestigious institute, I DIDN'T TAKE ANY COACHING to prepare for my mba entrance examinat. All I did was burning the mid night oil. Those sleepless nights and I believe that the god has been kind to me to get AIR 1 in my first attempt. After CMAT result I came to know Rao Singh. He asked me to take MAH-CET and invited me to his 1 day workshop in pune. I went there for a day. Just for a day.(And I HAD HAD NO HELP FROM THAT ONE DAY WORKSHOP) and Now Rav Singh says that he will get the affidavit from court and prove I am his student. what All I have to say is that if you go there for 1 day then another person uses your name to run his business not because of the reason he helped me but because of the reason he couldn't give that result what he supposed to give. What an achiever !! And it didn't happen for the first time. I have visited say no to cetking facebook page which says it has happened earlier as well. On the very first day I met RAV Singh, I told him that I was not “Saleable”. Today when I came to know that he had been misguiding students saying that I was his student, I thought to share this with all the aspirants. I took NO HELP FROM HIM IN ANY WAYS TO PREPARE for CMAT, I haven't even heard about it before. It is just a beginning of story. When I retrospect I realize what all had happened behind me. He is using my photo and writing name as Suhas instead of Saras so that anyone could not claim it that Saras didn’t take coaching. Moreover we were in touch through whatsapp but he blocked me from his facebook group name – target jbims dream team, so that I couldn't come to know how was he using my name. Yesterday when I talked to him about all of it he told he had no idea that he used my name and it was a printing mistake. A big liar. I found it in one of his posters too where my name and photo was there… Wow! Great.. Another person Ketan from cetking kept on texting me on whatsapp to share my scorecard so that he could make students fool that I was CETKING students. Folks, there is big game going on by cetking to trap you in. If you join them once they think you are under them. I know I will be blocked from everywhere after this post and a lot of manipulation will be made to proof they were right. They are many and I am alone. Why am I exposing him- I don't want any one to spoil his career in false hopes. I have all the screenshots which I will be posting if I am not blocked whose Probability is very less. Cowards block people. It is all upto you guys. All is in front of you and you are brave and wise enough to take the decision what to choose and what not. I wish you all the best for the upcoming exams you are going to take. May your result make your parents feel proud of you. Stay healthy, stay happy and most importantly be yourself.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings from University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh! 
The registration process of MBA, MBA IB, MBA HR Admissions 2018-20 to end on 10th of December 2017. The combined fees for the two-year program is under 1 lakh.The institute offers one of the highest ROIs in the country and has consistently achieved 100% placements over the year.
Click here to apply.http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/ 

Arnav Mathur UBS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For SNAP exam Related any doubts in Lucknow city. Ping on whatsapp no. 8126897420

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys I found this free link https://knappily.com/iift/ for IIFT Gk..Have used their app before...looks good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys!

The first stage is done. Your efforts and hard work shall be rewarded soon. Don't worry about the result. If the paper was tough for you, it would have been tough for the others as well.

Relax!!!

Focus on the next stage now.

You can reach out to me if you have any queries regarding the next stage.

All the best!! 😄😄 

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello CAT Aspirants!!

I hope everyone is well prepared.

Stay calm, focus on your strengths and give it your best shot. Do not focus on what the result will be, just give your 100 percent. I am sure you will do good.

All the best!! 😄😄 

Media & PR Cell Coordinator, DoMS IIT Roorkee
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...