M.b.a confusion

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
HI ALL, i am a B.PHARM graduate from R.G.U.H.S university.Currently managing family business{pharma retail outlet}.i secured an average aggregate during my bachelors and now confused about pursuing M.B.A. i am the only son to look after busine...
Page 1 of 1
HI ALL,
i am a B.PHARM graduate from R.G.U.H.S university.Currently managing family business{pharma retail outlet}.i secured an average aggregate during my bachelors and now confused about pursuing M.B.A.
i am the only son to look after business and earning a handsome amount.
i have a sense of doing innovative things and i get a inner feel that doing M.B.A
will eventually be helpful for a better project.AT the same time i will be taking risk to leave business behind without dependable person.
kindly guide me

Kindly post your query in this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-dilemma-related-queries-25072299
JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

HI ALL,
i am a B.PHARM graduate from R.G.U.H.S university.Currently managing family business{pharma retail outlet}.i secured an average aggregate during my bachelors and now confused about pursuing M.B.A.
i am the only son to look after business and earning a handsome amount.
i have a sense of doing innovative things and i get a inner feel that doing M.B.A
will eventually be helpful for a better project.AT the same time i will be taking risk to leave business behind without dependable person.
kindly guide me

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.