mba colleges in punjab ???

113 Posts  ·  70 Users
About this group
hi frnds its imp for me . can anyone tell me some good colleges for mba in punjab with decent placements ? howz the scene at Apeejay Institute of Management, Jalandhar C.T. Institute of Management & Technology, Jalandhar Lovely Institute ...
Page 1 of 12

teh only college on Punjab having A+ graded B school and they are actual having so much gud circumstances in the all over era and so we can say that the university has really a big spot in the world of MBA..because the university named as Lovely Professional Univetrsity has really a big vision in the all over sense of doing the term in it..and it is also Indias largest university and so it also won the best private university award ijn previous month..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey...anyone here for discuusion????😁😁

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
elegantgirl
@elegantgirl  ·  0 karma

hey..do u know any gud MBA colleges in punjab?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sharmapuneet36
@sharmapuneet36  ·  0 karma

Chitkara University is best for MBA courses in Punjab, Chandigarh.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is LPU? because m getting scholarship in MBA based on my scores?plz help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell me is it better to take admission for MBA at PAU ludhiana?plz guide me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just to emphasize my point, DO NOT TAKE ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE PVT. B SCHOOLS IN PUNJAB except UBS CHD AND ISB MOHALI. Mo matter, what the advertisements say, other b schools really suck at placements. A PU guy can complete his MBA with the money a LPU guy will spend in his first year paying his tuition and all. Decision is yours. ATB!

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Hkanwar
@Hkanwar  ·  0 karma

I don't think LPU publishes any placement report. Even if it does, I don't think those placement reports are audited by any external agency. Even though, same is the case with top tier B-schools such as IIMs, IITs etc but their records speak for themselves quite unlike the case here. 11th Best in India..lol. One must cite a source for such a big statement.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
londondreams
@londondreams  ·  0 karma

LPU is just for business & marketing purpose.it is very bad from student's point of view

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@eeestudent

sir shd my cousin join a call center rather than joining mba colleges like ?????Apeejay Institute of Management, JalandharC.T. Institute of Management & Technology, JalandharLovely Institute of Management & Technology, Tehsil Phagwara, Distt. Kapurthalaplzzzzzzz advise

are u intersted for gurgaon There are so many MBA Colleges and very good placement

Like IBMR ,IBS ,Skyline .If u r intersted visit us our website of IBMR Business School is one Top MBA Colleges in Gurgaon u can also See it on Google .

http://ibmrbschool.com/ 9311180833
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nwelief Says
Guys my friends did mba from pcte and they are very dissappointed , they were placed in companies and banks with very low package. In punjab your best bet would be PU Chd. Lovely is also not really gud compared to all other b-schools...

So, in punjab, there is only PU chd which is decent for MBA. What about rest of them, any opinions?
Me doing Stand Up Comedy at AIPGM, Pune - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk4xn4Z0yKs
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys my friends did mba from pcte and they are very dissappointed , they were placed in companies and banks with very low package. In punjab your best bet would be PU Chd. Lovely is also not really gud compared to all other b-schools...

Ideas are Bulletproof.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Neha,

Thanks a lot for this info......
Actually I'm planning to pursue this programme from PCTE & in case I get a seat there, I'll most probably consider that bcoz the good thing is that although this is a new course, but the practical content is more in this prog. as compared to regular MBA (as told to me by one of the senior there) & secondly, it is not affiliated to PTU.

BTW have you got seat in regular MBA there or you are still confused as to whether go for PGDM or not?:lookround:

Other Puys,
Pls guide us as to whether 'PGDM' is going to be decent option to go with considering the above mentioned facts?
Please help friends as only a little time is left for the admission deadlines to cross !

r u from delhi ncr region or from punjab only?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Neha,

Thanks a lot for this info......
Actually I'm planning to pursue this programme from PCTE & in case I get a seat there, I'll most probably consider that bcoz the good thing is that although this is a new course, but the practical content is more in this prog. as compared to regular MBA (as told to me by one of the senior there) & secondly, it is not affiliated to PTU.

BTW have you got seat in regular MBA there or you are still confused as to whether go for PGDM or not?:lookround:

Other Puys,
Pls guide us as to whether 'PGDM' is going to be decent option to go with considering the above mentioned facts?
Please help friends as only a little time is left for the admission deadlines to cross !

i m still confused abt it have u asked that senior abt the placements in pgdm wat was the pay package

guide me
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...