mba college::: i am selected in jims kalkaji and aisa pacific jasola for pgdm( aicte+aiu),,plz let me know which college is best accrding to study n plcaments..

4 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
they both are gud but overall placement is not gud..Jim kalkaji is better than other but the overall placement is also not so much gud..if u want gud and high quality placement with gud and high salary package then u need to get in top colleg...
Page 1 of 1

For PGDM - IFBS is the best college

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

www.jimssouthdelhi.com/jims kalkaji is better

even the placements are good

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mba College::: I Am Selected In Jims Kalkaji And Aisa Pacific Jasola For Pgdm( Aicte+Aiu),,Plz Let Me Know Which College Is Best Accrding To Study N Plcaments..?/ plzz rply as soon as possible m confused between the two

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

they both are gud but overall placement is not gud..Jim kalkaji is better than other but the overall placement is also not so much gud..if u want gud and high quality placement with gud and high salary package then u need to get in top colleges for the same trade from where u can get the top college for the same,..the name of the top colleges are-

1.IIMs
2.SYMBIOSIS
3 Lovely Professional University Jalandhar,Punjab
4 Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ,Mumbai
5 Indian Institutute of Forign Trade ,Kolkata,
Top Magazines, Newspapers and TV Channels have considered LPU a leading University in providing quality education and have provided it good rankings

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...