MBA Classes

8 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Which is a better class in mumbai for cat REC or CPLC or Credence in mumbai? please help me out as soon as possible. I am new at pagalguy. I have also heard that good faculty of CPLC have left and formed new classes Credence. Please suggest me...
Page 1 of 1
IIM Lucknow FPM (Marketing) 2019, IIM Nagpur PGP 2016-18
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which are the best for cat in jaipur ?????? pt education or cl ??

IMT HYDERABAD batch 2013-2015
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
priyankshah28 Says
I am a commerce student. So considering my background, please suggest me which classes are better REC or CPLC or Credence for CAT 2012?

hi i just read ur post, if ur located near scrz or parle, i would recommend Credence as i think they r really good at giving personalized attention and their GD PI i think is the best in the city. i think they also give demo classes if u request them.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am also a commerce student (B.Com) graduated just last year (2011). I know we face major problems in the Quant section. I would still advise REC. I repeat myself their teaching methodology is par excellence. They give a lot of personal attention which really helped me (a commerce student). 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am a commerce student. So considering my background, please suggest me which classes are better REC or CPLC or Credence for CAT 2012?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would suggest REC to you. Their teaching methodology (the faculty here is unmatched) is excellent and I can vouch for it. I had also enrolled at around the same time last year & the faculty there made sure I was well prepared for all my entrances. Also, to look for, is their GD/PI training. I have seen people from Delhi, Goa & other places coming to REC for GD/PI training. That speaks volumes about the quality of content and other tips given to you in these sessions. All in all a fruitful experience with some top rated B-school calls. Hope this helps!:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Which is a better class in mumbai for cat REC or CPLC or Credence in mumbai?
please help me out as soon as possible.
I am new at pagalguy. I have also heard that good faculty of CPLC have left and formed new classes Credence. Please suggest me what to do . I have to join classes urgently for this Nov Cat.

I would suggest REC to you. Their teaching methodology (the faculty here is unmatched) is excellent & I can vouch for it. I had also enrolled at around the same time last year and the faculty there made sure I was well prepared for all my entrances. Also, to look for is their GDPI training. I have seen people from Delhi, Goa and other places coming for GD/PI training. That speaks volumes about the quality of content and other tips given to you in these sessions. All in all a fruitful experience with getting some top B-school calls. Hope this helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which is a better class in mumbai for cat REC or CPLC or Credence in mumbai?
please help me out as soon as possible.
I am new at pagalguy. I have also heard that good faculty of CPLC have left and formed new classes Credence. Please suggest me what to do . I have to join classes urgently for this Nov Cat.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...