MBA class of 2012-14

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello Friends Like many puys I am fulfilling a dream of getting into a good B school But a question that I asked myself was, what is the role of pagalguy now, when I have fulfilled my dream? Then I came across a thread of "VISSION-IIM-ACL" o...
Page 1 of 1

There is an existing thread for Class 2012-2014 http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/the-class-of-2014-25080970

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Name: Atul Mishra
College: SPjimr
Branch:marketing

Hello Friends
Like many puys I am fulfilling a dream of getting into a good B school
But a question that I asked myself was, what is the role of pagalguy now, when I have fulfilled my dream?
Then I came across a thread of "VISSION-IIM-ACL" of class 2012 so that prompted me to create a thread
(Borrowing some text from him for the usefulness of MBA class of 2012-14

1. We will start by posting which b-schools are we heading to !

Please try to post in format : Name:
College Name :
Specialization ( if applicable) :

2. Once the hectic b-school life starts , we will be participating in many competitions and will be winning as well Success cannot be enjoyed unless shared with friends .. So, come to the meeting room , post here and let all your friends know your achievement.

3. Any exciting thing happening in your privileged B-School Life which you want everyone to know , come here and let all puys know .

4. Achieved something significant in any project/research , this is the place to share it with everyone.

5. Want to share photos of something happening in your b-school , this place will serve the purpose of your online album as well

6. If anything is missed in above points , you can still post it here if you find it worth sharing with friends.

7. Last but not the least, feeling down because of anything happening in your b-school life... Come here for some chillax with friends .. and let yourself come back to good state !(source: "the class of 2012 by vision-IIMACL)

This will be a sacred space of all the puys who will start a roller coaster ride of 2 years called MBA. Please guys dont ask any MBA admission or preparation related query. This is a place of sharing our lives and forming a big family of puys spread all over India.

I would like to quote what i heard somewhere "No life is a waste if you have friends"