Target JBIMS (MBA CET 2019)

1,515 Posts  ·  2,011 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on JBIMS and Get all the details about Admission, Application form 2019, MBA Admission, MBA CET 2019, MAH CET 2019, Result, Cut off, Preparation, Result, and much more.

JBIMS 2019 Notification – You will find information related to Admission, Application form 2019, MBA Admission, MAH CET 2019, MBA CET 2019 Result, Cut off, Preparation, MH CET MBA, Result, Hall Ticket 2019, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card 2019, Admission, MBA Entrance Exam 2019

Refer official website – jbims.edu

Other Important Articles of JBIMS Recruitment:

To keep track of latest discussions on JBIMS, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

MBA CET 2019 Group

MH CET 2017 TARGET JBIMS 2017-2019

MBA CET 2019

Page 1 of 152

Preparing for MBA GD,PI and WAT? [2min read]

GD,PI,WAT is an integral part of MBA Admissions where confidence, knowledge, communicaiton, logical and analytical reasoning, leadership is the key to crack them. You need to update yourself about current affairs, international events, issues affecting India and the world, etc. so that you can put forward your opinion and views when asked. 

Realilty check: There are thousands of students standing in the line to take admission. Why should you be selected?

One stop solution that will make you stand out from the crowd.

Outlook Magazine needs no introduction, helping students for the past 25 years. This time Outlook has specially crafted the magazine which will maximize the chance for students to get selected at a very economical price. 

Outlook Weekly [Recommended for Students] is India’s premier fully loaded newsmagazine. For around 25 years, continues to consistently drive the news, provoke, engage and thrill its readers. Basically a  sectional magazine, covers vivid description of Technology, Lifestyle, Science, Politics, National, International, Sports, etc. 

Other varients: 

Outlook Business: Recent and in depth business news and trends.

Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly.

Outlook Traveller: A mine of information for the serious traveller, keeping you up-to-date with the latest trends in travel and tourism.

Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi

For clarifications call or text: 9088183308

or ......: 8017735404

Visit the link for the subscription: 

https://subscription.outlookindia.com/newoffer/kj.html?vouchercode=WFHE116246

Post 106415099056321
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody want 20ELC mock at 100₹off from market price. Call or .... on 8806397991

2 comments
shreyas_talele
@shreyas_talele  ·  0 karma

@AJAYH what is the price for this?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
AJAYH
@AJAYH  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any body interested in selling TIME mocks, please dm me.

1 comment
AJAYH
@AJAYH  ·  0 karma

Anybody want 20 ELC mock at 100₹off from market price.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is MAH CET CAP accepting MAT/ ATMA this year?? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If anybody needs cetking mba cet test series please call me 7020027081 Just 2 mocks used... 40 remaining 👆🏻👆🏻

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested in buying Testfunda CET mocks in group discount pls DM me

1 comment
Fslsheikh
@Fslsheikh  ·  0 karma

If anybody needs cetking mba cet test series please call me 7020027081 Just 2 mocks used... 40 remaining 👆🏻👆🏻

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, after a disastrous CAT 2020, one of the important exams is CET, it has a lot of reputed colleges and acing this exam will help you get the desired MBA degree from a reputed college and get the dream JOB. To help you on this journey, the CrakCAT team has brought to our Crack-CET course. Our consists of a Sabya, a CAT 99.43%iler (IIM shillong convert) , Adinath who is a student of IIFT IIFT and Tushar(CET 99.85%iler and CAT 96.73%iler) Course cost will be around 4000 (same variant is sold by other mainstream coaching institutes in 8k-10k, but we are doing it for lesser cost, with the same quality of teaching) Course will consist of Daily lectures and daily tests, along with a few live classes and weekly strategy/mentoring sessions We will not only teach everything required for you to ace CET, but will give you daily exercise in the form of daily tests. We had started our team for CAT 2020 and after a lot of positive, now expanding it for CET 2021. The course will cost Rs. 3000/- only for early birds(First 25 enrollments). You can also check the detailed outline of the Course provided. Interested people can contact us for more details. http://wa.me/917779884260?text=CET-COURSE http://wa.me/918898449718?text=CET-COURSE

Post 95083859918837
CAT'20:99.90(QA:99.97)||XAT'20:99.61||CAT'19:99.43(QA:99.96)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am selling IMS Material for CET. DM if interested. (Mumbai)

1 comment
shreyas_talele
@shreyas_talele  ·  0 karma

What type of course do you have?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have you wondered what it takes for toppers to score well on the MBA CET examination? Do you wish to know the strategies and tricks they use to save those extra crucial seconds that ultimately make a difference?  

Well, wait no more! Introducing- The Top Percentile, a score maximiser program for MBA CET 2021 designed solely by 99.99 percentilers of the 2020 MBA CET exam.

https://forms.gle/2DYdvxdQ6rss3zps5

Register for a free live webinar on Wednesday (2nd December 2020) 

By Ankit Thakker, Harsh Shah, Aditya Sridhar, Anay Dave and other toppers

Dm us on Insta know more:

https://instagram.com/the_top_percentile?igshid=i9sa7rf0tk6r

Post 94186939685810
1 like1 comment
Vishalt14
@Vishalt14  ·  55 karma

Iss sal lane ko bol 99.99

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...