MBA at part time or correspondance

23 Posts  ·  31 Users
About this group
hey guys, do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance) Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA. tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.
Page 1 of 3

Hi Guys,Any idea about MBA institures in USA which offers part time programme (with GMAT or without GMAT). Can anyone recommend me rankwise.

1 comment
Ramneetkaur
@Ramneetkaur  ·  1 karma

Many universities are offering Online MBA which are approved in USA with regional qualification and approval from bodies like ACICS or ACCSC etc. You can contact me for further details.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hola! I have a few questions in mind regarding correspondence MBA. Any leads would be really appreciated.. 

1. Which is better: Post graduate diploma in Management (PGDM) or Post graduate diploma in Business adminitration (PGDBA)

2. Does correspondence MBA really help boost your career like  a full time MBA? 

3. Please also suggest good correspondence MBA institute in India for PGDM or PGDBA

Thanks in advance for a prompt response!! :)

2 comments
Ramneetkaur
@Ramneetkaur  ·  1 karma

Contact me at Regards

Ramneet

WhatsApp: +91 7065166660 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NMIMSAEP
@NMIMSAEP  ·  0 karma

@Apurva000 HI apoorva, You can explore Superior quality management programs from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ), PLease visit the below mentioned link to know more about eligibility criteria and program details. https://goo.gl/XDdxQ9

or Call us at 94795 - 42468

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please suggest, Correspndence MBA from Welingkar's is worth or not?

2 comments
Ramneetkaur
@Ramneetkaur  ·  1 karma

Do it from a reputed university

http://topdistancemba.com/

Regards

Ramneet

WhatsApp: +91 7065166660 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
NMIMSAEP
@NMIMSAEP  ·  0 karma

@MM0207 Hi, You can explore Superior quality management programs from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ), PLease visit the below mentioned link to know more about eligibility criteria and program details. https://goo.gl/XDdxQ9

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,   I would suggest you to join with NMIMS University.Quality wise or corporates exposer wise it’s a best University. I can help you with the information centre number_ 09980664374, just give a call or leave a text. They can help you to decide the best for you. The good about NMIMS is: 1. You have ONLINE CLASSES on weekends, and the RECORDING of the online classes will be available for your future reference. 2. They also provide you study materials and notes (ppt). 3. Your assignment for 30 marks will be submitted online. 4. Flexible examination schedules. 5. They have EMI FACILITY, you can pay your fees in instalment.    ALL THE BEST!   

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Preti.S.S

Hi Vijay!

I am very interested to pursue MBA-part time with two years of work experience and with the same B.tech qualification.Whatever clarificatiions I have is already been asked by you. Thank you. I would like to know what you have decided finally. IT may be useful for me too

@

why don't u go for welingkar..

1 comment
NMIMSAEP
@NMIMSAEP  ·  0 karma

@yash1990 HI, You can explore Superior quality management programs from NMIMS ( Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies ), PLease visit the below mentioned link to know more about eligibility criteria and program details. https://goo.gl/XDdxQ9

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vijay.s.mahara

hey guys,do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

@vijay.s.mahara

hey guys,do any body know about MBA part time courses or through correspondance(distance)Actually, i want to do full time MBA but i cant afford near about 15k fees of MBA.tell me plz, thorugh which one, MBA course will be good for me.

why don't u go for welingkar..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Long distance vs. Full Time?

what MICA Memoirs says:

http://mica.mbas.in/when-is-long-distance-mba-a-good-option/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone ! I am looking for your suggestions / advice regarding my confusions in choosing the right course. I carry a total experience of 6 years and I am working as a marketing head in an org. I want to know is part time course better or distance learning course better? The reason for doing an MBA is for career enhancement! Kindly mention the best institutes regarding the same! Looking forward for your view!Thanks in advance .

2 comments
Unoeducation.in
@Unoeducation.in  ·  0 karma

Dear @Music10 Decision to pursue an MBA ( Distance learning or Part time) depends on multiple factors. Most importantly on Why do you need an MBA? Do you want to move up the ladder in your organization Or do u want to change your stream? If you wish to change your stream - you should consider regular MBA which will give u an opportunity to intern. An internship in a field of choice could assist you in getting job post-MBA in a field u desire. However, if you wish to make use of your company policy on promotion/increment for employees getting MBA, u could consider either of part-time/ online MBA. In short, If u wish to get a good looking MBA degree on your CV and also make use of alumni network/placement events or want a stream change, consider regular MBA. In case u wish to get an MBA for sake of getting one get any -part time or online. With 6 years of experience and fast growth - heading marketing team - you have have strong candidature for MBA abroad, which also open up gates of international career for you. Please also consider full time programs abroad.

Uno Education

www.unoeducation.in

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Music10
@Music10  ·  0 karma

Thanks for you suggestions. Yes looking for moving up in the ladder of the organisation as well future prospects!! I am still confused regarding part time course better or distance learning course !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Preti.S.S
Hi Preeti, well i just made a guess for ur name.
hmm.. MBA from IIT is a good choice and i am going for it.So u can too go for it.All D best. :-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Vijay!

I am very interested to pursue MBA-part time with two years of work experience and with the same B.tech qualification.Whatever clarificatiions I have is already been asked by you. Thank you. I would like to know what you have decided finally. IT may be useful for me too

@

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...