MBA Aspirants

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello everyone, I am Prof Soumitra Chakraborty of SRIRAM Buisness School,Greater Noida l. I have worked with office automation industry at different levesl before joining academics. I have an association with many prestigious B schools in Del...
Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone,

I am Prof Soumitra Chakraborty of SRIRAM Buisness School,Greater Noida l. I have worked with office automation industry at different levesl before joining academics. I have an association with many prestigious B schools in Delhi and NCR. I am into teaching MBA/PGDM students since August 2001. Apart from academic delivery I have handled many administrative responsibilities like Examination, Accreditation, ISO Certification and Admission. Presently I am the Dean Academics at SRIRAM and also looking after the admission process.
I am keen to share views and offer suggestions to MBA aspirants and budding managers through pagalguy.com. I wish to congratulate all who got success at CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT or any other entrance test that you have appeared and now looking for a good B School and preparing for GD / PI .
Wish you all Happy Holy , in advance . Thanks one and all.
Prof. Soumitra Chakraborty
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...