MBA and Age

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello All, With the advent of globalization and the need for an optimal and effecient integration of industries are putting a lot of complexities in the overall business strategy. People at one point of time in their career aspiration might have f...

Hello All, With the advent of globalization and the need for an optimal and effecient integration of industries are putting a lot of complexities in the overall business strategy. People at one point of time in their career aspiration might have felt satisfied with a mere professional BE/BTech degree, are in search to hone their skill by blending their IT skill with the business. In the course of rendering services in the form of coding, designing , testing , data mining etc. they have come to a position to think to leverage their technical ability in devising a business solution after spending a good number of years of service. So is it worth to do an MBA at a later stage in one's career , say after 12 years of service and in the hobbling range of age i.e. 35-40 years ? I am one of them and such a dubiousness has resorted me to open this thread . I invite members to present their opinion/views in this thread.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.