Kindly continue here:
Medical background gives you a different profile and hence, an advantage, but you need to justify yourself well to the panel about your decision of doing MBA to capitalise on this advantage.
SO I STARTED LOOKING INTO THIS OPTION ,TRYING TO GET SOME USEFUL INFORMATION ON THE PROSPECTS OF A MEDICO MBA . I was trying to get answers for these questions ::2gunfire:
1. Will my medico background will negatively bias in admissions or in placements ?
2. Even though my interest is in now marketing and to work in a insurance firm , I have people heard saying some docs have entered into banking and investments. But I was told changing domain to this extent is risky. Still just to keep options open ,is it possible for a medico to get into these sectors in placements ?
3. Even though I am interested in insurance sector what r other fields I can look for with marketing specialization ?:sarcasm:
4. What could b the post and min / max salary I would get if i join in a insurance company with marketing /finance as my specialization for example say from any of the iims .:-o
5. Above all anybody who has done / doing mba after mbbs pls let me know ur e mail id . I have few details to clarify about mba life .;)
I have gone thru other threads by anushman , simba smiles , ashima , doc do little , gandolf and others . but recently nobody has shown up . I would be grateful If any body could help me I this process. eagerly awaiting to here from u people . thank u puys .:bigear: