MBA after 2 years of IT exp

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi all, I have 2 years of IT experience and 6 months of overseas exposure .. Can you please advice me on what type of MBA should i go for n where should i do it? also can u tell me the pros n cons of executive MBA?
Page 1 of 1

thanks hansingring.

can u please advice me on how to find the people of similar background in pagalguy?

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

thanks hansingring.

can u please advice me on how to find the people of similar background in pagalguy?

well madan, a lot of mba institutes(including some iims) provides an mba with specialization in systems(in other words, IT systems and the like),so its a perfect fit for your profile...though if you wan2 change your career,then there are a lot of openings like marketing,finance,operations, HR etc.
In fact,an MBA in international business from top institutes like MDI n IMT may also suit you since you have had overseas exposure n may want to work abroad(coz they provide student exchange programs in collaboration with top foreign univs so u can get a chance to study abraod for a tri-semester)
Most IT professionals get into an MBA for a change in career,so now that you're about to begin your journey , it wud be wise to get in touch with ppl from similar backgrounds thru orkut or pagalguy.com and get a first hand opinion on the pros n cons of an MBA(general or executive).
The best place to do an executive mba is ISB or IIM-A,B or C. If you can get a decent score in GMAT,then ISB is the best(world ranking 1 though a bit expensive!

Hope this helps

hi all,

I have 2 years of IT experience and 6 months of overseas exposure ..
Can you please advice me on what type of MBA should i go for n where should i do it? also can u tell me the pros n cons of executive MBA?