MBA Admissions Interview Tips???

1 Post  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hey guys! I am targeting this question at people who have already made it into top b schools. So basically from what I've read,you need to convince the adcomm on why you are the best fit for that program, and you've got to justify your reas...
Page 1 of 1

Hey guys!

I am targeting this question at people who have already made it into top b schools.
So basically from what I've read,you need to convince the adcomm on why you are the best fit for that program, and you've got to justify your reasoning right?

What if you really want to make a career change,and you dont really have any practical evidence to back up your reasoning on why you are choosing that particular career path other than an area that you're already working in? (like being interested in a particular area like marketing but no actual work experience to prove why you like marketing and the inability to shift to a marketing career since you don't have a proper undergrad degree in marketing)What should you do? Should you pretend to be interested in a field that you actually want to run away from,just so your reasoning seems valid,and just so you make it into that b-school?How do adcomms view career changers?

Does the admission committee actually keep track of what courses you take in the future?

Sorry if this question sounds lame,I'm a Noob to this whole mba admissions thing...so any advice should be good for me!

Thanks!

If you want something,go get it.Period.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...