MBA admissions 2017 GGSIPU

8 Posts  ·  15 Users
About this group

to know about the best colleges which provide MBA

Page 1 of 1

any idea about the current status of MBA admissions in GGSIPU?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
soonam
@soonam  ·  0 karma

if u r interested then i will guide u

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kaggarwal770
@kaggarwal770  ·  3 karma

@soonam when will the registration for counselling begin?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

got 1021 rank  what about you?

2 comments
gcool9470
@gcool9470  ·  0 karma

Mine is 1500

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
gcool9470
@gcool9470  ·  0 karma

as in my cousin's is 1500

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i m from humanities  background and graduate with political  science ...Is ipu good for me ?

2 comments
gcool9470
@gcool9470  ·  0 karma

Whats your loaction & career plans?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vedicbrahman
@vedicbrahman  ·  50 karma

human resource delhi

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear harini

few colleges like Apeejay , MERI , BCIPS fills the gap between academia and corporate .I heard MERI  has a good relationships with different organizations where they provide internship even  for I year students which also helps them in their placements.

2 comments
tanejas175
@tanejas175  ·  0 karma

@shreyamurali hi shreya...me sahil this side and was looking admission in MBA course for my sister...I got to know from my sources that MERI is one of the best business schools in west delhi and the industry interface that they provide is just up to the mark.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
animeshkumar2
@animeshkumar2  ·  0 karma

@shreyamurali I completely agree with sahil,, MERI ranks the best business schools in Delhi..It provides the students a good platform to work under the foreign universities collaborated with MERI and provide superb placements also...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can you suggest few colleges that bridge the gap between academia and the corporate industry??

2 comments
harinivardh
@harinivardh  ·  0 karma

I am searching for a college which provides education at the same time getting me corporate ready...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Arogya
@Arogya  ·  0 karma

So far there are many colleges who say we prepare for industry....but in my knowlege MERI - GGSIPU is serving the best. Last year my friend got passed out with flying colours and placed in a reputed company.... i could see a markable change in his personality...even heard the college holds extra sessions of improvements with the students by identifying their weekness.... 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IPU is one of the best universities for MBA.. Colleges like IITM, MERI, MAIMTetc. provide MBA courses..I have heard of MERI providing good placement offers in good companies..they also arrange for internships!! perhaps it is a choice to be thought of!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi harini,,,

There are many colleges which provide MBA like MERI, Gibs, IITM.... Faculty at MERI  are good, helpful...100% placements are there..in reputed companies...you can choose MERI..

1 comment
tanejas175
@tanejas175  ·  0 karma

@vaishnaviraj Thanks vaishnavi....im sahil this side n was looking admission in MBA course for my sister...I think the information provided by u is quite helpful n yes im thinking MERI as an option....Thankyou so much!!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone suggest me an IPU clg for pursuing MBA ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...