mba admission in rv institute of management 2020
Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/
R V Institute of Management was started during the academic year 1999-2000, with the purpose of providing quality management education to aspiring youngsters. Our aim is to educate and train potential future managers to develop capability to lead business enterprises effectively in reaching their corporate goals, and thus set a benchmark for others to emulate. It is a matter of immense pride that the management courses has been started at the turn of the millennium when the corporate sector is committed to a new world hi-tech management.
R.V.Institute of Management is one of the 26 leading educational institutions of national and international reputation, run by Rashtreeya Sikshana Samithi Trust, which is spearheading the cause of education in various fields for last 68 years.
The Institution respects and maintains punctuality, regularity and a spirit of total dedication to the cause of education. The Institute also aims at toning up the quality of education by means of co-curricular activities like industrial visits, interaction with the eminent personalities, educational trips, discussions, seminars and specially designed personality development programmes.
- RV Institute of Management (RVIM) is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
RVIM was established in the year 1999. The MBA Programme is recognized by Govt. of Karnataka and is affiliated to the Bangalore University and also governed by the norms of AICTE.
Thefollowing facilities are available in the campus:
- Library – The library is well stocked with several books, magazines and periodicals.
- Computer Lab - The computer lab consists of upgraded computers and softwares with internet connectivity.
- Hostel – Hostel accommodation is provided for both boys and girls.
- Canteen – The canteen provides food at concessional rates.
- Sports – The campus provides facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
- Faculty- The faculty at RV is very capable and knowledgeable with excellent qualifications. The teaching methodology generally is classroom lectures, along with a few video based lectures and also indulged in games for further learning. The student to faculty ratio was around 10:1.
- 50% in Graduation.
Admission is through counseling based on the percentile obtained in Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority.
For management quota candidate needs to appear for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)/ MAT followed by Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal interview conducted by the college.
Some portion of the seats are reserved for management seats and candidates applying for these seats are required to fill in the application.