MBA Admission 2021-23 @ NIT Calicut

13 Posts  ·  151 Users
About this group
This group/thread is to share the informations related to the admission procedures of NIT Calicut for the 2021-23 batch of MBA programme and to answer all your related queries.
Page 1 of 2

result declare when?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will the results of interview be declared ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
SOMSNITC_PGuy

We are in the process of evaluation and hence would require some more time before declaration of thr results. A date will be communicated soon.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Ra1h23
@Ra1h23  ·  0 karma

When is the approximate deadline for publishing the results?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When the link will be sent, tomorrow is my interview ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I received a mail yesterday from nit calicut that slot and timings of interview are sent to students through email , but I didn't receive any email regarding interview timings . I just received that Google form certificate verification mail . Are nitc mba calls out?

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@Peddireddy yes we had sent the interview timings and slots through email last week. The interviews are scheduled to take place in the coming week. Kindly check your email inbox and spam folder for the email.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The site for admission is not opening when is the last date to apply?

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@ritzi12 the last date for applying is March 31. The site is working as I just checked. Hope you are trying http://dss.nitc.ac.in/somsapp/soms/login.aspx itself?. Please try again and you should be able to access the site.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir/Mam,

Any tips on how to prepare for gd and pi?

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@Redhat40 the gd and pi will be like in any other colleges. Just brush up on your basics from the ug, get up to date on recent headlines, GK, etc. It will not be very tough. So stay calm and confident. These are some basic tips which can be used for any gd/pi rounds. Hope this helps. all the best

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Cat- 58.96 Class 10th- 91 Class 12 - 80.6 Btech- 68 Work ex- 2.5years Can I get a call for pi?

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@DLCA7AC84 yes, there is a good chance that you would be getting a call for pi rounds.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When will shortlist get released for Gd/pi?

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@Anand.T the shortlist will be released around first week of April.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT-72.49% B.com- 76% 12th-72% 10-89% OBC Any chances of getting a Call

1 comment
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@panda01 yes..you will be getting interview call.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What cat percentile is required to apply for nitc mba programme for general category ?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
SOMSNITC_PGuy

@Pandav1994 as you may know a cat score would be valid only for a period of one year. So you can apply with your 2020 cat score as that would be a valid score. The final interview call, admission, and shortlisting depends on your overall performance. Hope this answer helps you.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
Pandav1994
@Pandav1994  ·  9 karma

Thank sir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...