I am an aspirant of MBA from foreign University. I have very decent academics with 55% in my Graduation and no work experience. Are there any good university in foreign that accept freshers for an MBA program? My preferred countries are Germany, UK, Singapore. Please help :)))
!. Try to look at graduate destinations on career pages while you are researching MBA programs. Kellogg, INSEAD, ISB, Harvard, Tuck, Emory, Duke, Ross etc. are good schools in consulting circles.
2. In order of rankings: Kellogg, Cornell, Emory, USC, Notre Dame, Boston, Babson etc
can somebody help me on what basis a Bschool should be shortlisted???
1.Can anyone name B-schools good for consultancy abroad..say among the top 40..
1. I am yet to take my GMAT, what would be a decent score to get into top B-Schools (say top 20-USA B-Schools) ?
2. Is a Career Progression Or Career-Switch would be more applicable for my profile ?
3. List of MBA Specializations relevant to my work experience that suit my profile ?
4. What B-Schools can i aim for the listed specializations in USA or elsewhere ? (Given that my 10th, +2 & UG GPA stands @ 8.0, 8.2, 8.3 respectively & have 1.5 years of working experience Abroad)
5. Any Financial aid / scholarships that i might be eligible for during my MBA tenure, if so what is the criteria in general and procedure to apply for the same ?
6. I would like to know the career path with respect to the roles, average industry pay and future prospects post-MBA for the listed specializations matching my profile ?
Please give me more insight on the above queries & help me out.