MBA abroad here I come 07

3 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Planning my escape route from the Indian IT industry. With 3+ years of experience by 2007, I hope to get into a good B School abroad. Dont really trust CAT as it all depends on how your project manager will be screwing you in sep-oct - nov of the ...
Page 1 of 1
Hmmm so this answers some of the questions on how to "Crack" GMAT and rules of thumb to search for a good B School. My prep was going On and Off and its a surprise to know that one can Crack GMAT scoring 700 something just 3 weeks of focused prep. Guys I came across this thread and thought of sharing it. A must read for newbies like me targeting for fall 2007. Check this out http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-in-the-us-the-real-stuff-no-fluff-25008866
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Was browsing the net and came across Erasmus Mundus scholarship to do studies in Europe. Anyone knows about this? Hmm even though I still haven't got my GMAT scores or short listed my Schools or prepared essays or sent the applications with out messing up or got a call from any of those schools or finally accepted, there is one thing that I always worry every day. How to fund my MBA? Would appreciate any insights into the financing part
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Planning my escape route from the Indian IT industry. With 3+ years of experience by 2007, I hope to get into a good B School abroad. Dont really trust CAT as it all depends on how your project manager will be screwing you in sep-oct - nov of the year you wish to give the test. GMAT with a lil bit of planning and a full year ahead, it is totally under my control . Planning to take the test by March end. Just started my B school search. Can anyone give me some pointers on the search. Started off with FT &BusinessWeek; ranking.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...