MBA Abroad Counselling group

8 Posts  ·  106 Users
About this group

A peer to peer sharing and helping group

Page 1 of 1

Hello, members. I am intersted in doing one year MBA program from abroad; So, i want to know which country is best? USA/AUS is out of my budget. Also, What are good options in Europe for MBA?Please consider post MBA job opportunites, quality of life and and ease of immigration while answering the question. Thank you in advance.  

1 like2 comments
Abhyank.Srinet
@Abhyank.Srinet  ·  32 karma

Hey there, 

An MBA is one such degree that offers you a lot of personal and professional benefits. It helps you grow as a person and inculcates a more rational outlook and also assists you with the technicality involved in making a career in business and management.

An MBA degree opens a lot of job positions for you. MBA graduates always have an edge over a non-MBA graduate for a particular job position while increasing the earning potential of an individual. MBA’s from U.S and U.K are most coveted ones but as your preferred country is Europe, I have put together a list of schools with average salary, duration & cost of living.

• Germany:

Tuition Fee:approximate $9,000 per year

Cost of Living:nearly $12,000 annually

The German government funds the tuition fees of the majority of colleges in Germany, making it one of the best countries to study in, if you are looking forward to spend as less money as possible. The only fees that you would pay would be administrative fees or student clubs fees, which add up a  to a few hundred euros.

The employment licenses for foreign graduates are valid for a period of one year upon their arrival, with subsequent licenses being valid for up to a period of five years at a time.

• Sweden:

Education in Sweden costs within a range between $9000–15,000 while the annual cost of living is about $12,000. The average salary for an MBA graduate in sweden is around $90,000.

If your studies in Sweden will last longer than three months, you’ll need a residence permit before coming to Sweden. To be eligible, you must be admitted to full-time accredited university studies in Sweden and have paid your first tuition fee instalment.

• Poland:

An MBA degree from Poland costs roughly $19,000 while the annual cost of living is about $6000. The average salary for an MBA graduate is around $62,000.

If you are planning to study in Poland you must have letter of acceptance by the university with a cover letter mentioning why you have chosen Poland for studying and the proof of sufficient finance to pay for the course and living. 

Denmark:

Around$30,000 for the course and about $11,000 yearly for living costs. 

If you are planning to stay more than 90 days then you need to apply for visa and mention the purpose of stay. Usually it takes 60 days for the process and approval of the visa. Once you are done you are good to go.

An MBA from France comes with a price tag of approximately $16,000.However, living costs varies according to the city,and you would need pay around $12,500 to $18,000 per year.

There are different types of work visas and residence permits in France, each of which has its own requirements, length of validity and conditions, for specific work or types of worker. 

An eligible candidate having a masters degree (or equivalent) or higher, and looking forward to carrying out research or teaching at the university level, will be granted the temporary ‘scientific activity’ residence permit (carte de séjour temporaire ‘mention scientifique’).  Though this permit is valid for one year, it can be renewed every year for up to four years.

Hope, I was able to answer all your doubts. You can visit this page for further information of immigration policies of various countries 

https://www.mim-essay.com/blog/visa-and-immigration/.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ramsagarnew
@ramsagarnew  ·  36 karma

@Harsh_Jani @Abhyank.Srinet   

I don't think 1 year MBA is widely accepted compared to 2 year MBA. The general perception is that the best U.S business schools offer two year MBA programs. Yet if you still want to do 1 year MBA Program then you can consider HEC Paris, IE Business School, Spain. You can even consider SDA Bocconi, Italy.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys!

I’ve developed a tool MBA Matrix to help you popular business schools from around the world. You can check their average GMAT, deadlines, all rankings, essay questions and much more. Please have a look at:

https://edusimplified.com/mba-matrix

Your suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.

Deep A. | Cheif Counselling Officer | www.EduSimplified.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody planning to pursue MBA / MS in US or UK, I can help!

You can also visit me at https://beyondconsultant.com/

Nisha Churi @ Beyond Consultant
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

If anyone looking to study Russia, Canada, Ireland, or America can contact me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Up till when we will be getting the results of AHC ICT final selection.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://leverageedu.typeform.com/to/AE0VOo

Hi Guys!

Study Abroad market is growing at the rate of 120% each year, way beyond than any other industry! I need some views from you all about my research in this domain!

Would appreciate if you could take out just 1 min from your schedule & fill this survey. 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With the help of technology, Buddy4Study, India’s largest scholarship platform, tries to reach out to last mile beneficiaries with scholarships. Every student, irrespective of being rich or poor, should have access to education with the help of scholarships.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone available to guide ?

YES
NO
1 comment21 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.