mba abroad after bcom

3 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
*I am an aspiring MBA student. I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CB...
Page 1 of 1
@ABBS- said:
Dear Friend,To an extent you yourself have answered your question. If you perform well in GMAT and perform well in GDPI then certainly you do stand a chance. The selection process is a combination of your Graduation marks+GMAT Score+ GDPI .Wish you good luck.
But is a 3-year undergraduate degree acceptable for MBA in US. Heard they only consider 4-year degrees.
Also,do you know something about HBS 2+2 program?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Friend,

To an extent you yourself have answered your question. If you perform well in GMAT and perform well in GDPI then certainly you do stand a chance. The selection process is a combination of your Graduation marks+GMAT Score+ GDPI .

Wish you good luck.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/admissions-2014-16-acharya-bangalore-bschool-bangalore-t-112372/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am an aspiring MBA student.
I am doing my B.COM from Rohilkhand University of Bareilly(U.P.), a State Govt. University. I expect to pass B.COM with an overall aggregate of 60% or above. I have secured 92% in Class10,CBSE and 80% in Class12,CBSE board.
My question to you is that :- With this academic profile, do I stand chances of selection in reputed MBA colleges of US,UK,Australia,etc. even if I perform exceptionally well in GMAT(say 700 and above) and perform well in GD and PI as well? Will I be able to even shortlisted and thereafter, considered for final admission?
Please give practical answers closer to the ground reality. I am in a great dilemma waiting eagerly for your thoughtful replies. Please also suggest possible options regarding MBA abroad and the 2+2 program.
Hope you reply soon. Thank you.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...