MBA Abroad

169 Posts  ·  160 Users
About this group
According to a recent poll by the careers and education group, QS, the company behind the World MBA Tour, there are almost no MBAs who regret having taken the qualification, but a significant proportion do wish that they had approached their studi...
Page 1 of 17

I am Aishwarya Plz guys help me out I have completed my graduation bcom from mumbai university. And I vll b completing my mba this yr so plz can anyone tell me after mba if I m interested in doing corporate law. Wht I need to do which exam n all. Plz guys

@ish
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

International MBA students vs. the canteen Chef.  Who will win the Noodle Master challenge?

https://youtu.be/InsC8pm7UCM

the canteen Chef, he is the noodle master after all!
MBA students, they can do anything!
A draw
1 answer
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys plz can anyone tell me about rouitlingen german or Edinburgh Singapore for mba which one is good.

@ish
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

List Of Top CEOs Having a Foreign Degree- Study Abroad India possesses a multitude of cultures thriving in coexistence. India, now becoming a major player in global commerce has been for some time producing business stalwarts that have come up in leading many business powerhouses across the globe. These Indian origin CEOs could do it big with an exposure to some foreign degrees. Now, we enlist some of the top global CEOs and global leaders who made it big after their degree from a foreign university. Source, https://www.meetuniversity.com/blog/list-of-top-ceos-having-a-foreign-degree-study-abroad/#.VsHIlCB97IU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If you are looking for Admission Abroad, then you are required to submit Letter of Recommendation to the University. LOR is important for the candidates to get admission. Thus, it should be written best. In this article, we'll tell you, "What to get Written on LOR for MBA to Study Abroad". These LOR Management will help to the candidates to get admission abroad. What to Get Written on LOR for MBA to Study Abroad: Know the fruitful way to write LOR for MBA in this article. Nowadays studying abroad for an MBA degree has become a trend. There is though a small condition that is placed by most of the international Universities, and it is supposedly a job experience to show. To apply for the courses, one must be able to produce LOR or letter of recommendation from the previous employer along with the experience letter they possess. LOR for MBA is the ultimate necessity if one is serious about the course. One must be very much knowledgeable about why this particular LOR for MBA is needed. LOR for MBA works like a catalyst in placement after the achievement of the degree. Also, before achieving the degree, the University does have a surety that the student can suit a management profile. Get more details at https://www.meetuniversity.com/blog/how-to-write-lor-for-mba-to-study-abroad-lor-writing-tips/#.VrwoCyB97IU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have you thought what after Graduation? What are the career opportunities after studying abroad? Get the details here https://www.meetuniversity.com/blog/5-skills-every-graduate-should-have-to-get-a-good-job/#.VozOmvl97IU

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi

It would be helpful if my profile would be evaluated. The relevant information is as follows:

GMAT- 700. V40,Q47,AWA6,IR7

Class X- 94.2%

Class XII (Commerce)- 91.4%

BBA LLB(Hons.) from National Law University Jodhpur (Ranked among top 5 law schools in India). Was a member of Legal Aid Committee of the university and helped in organising various legal aid camps in and around the university campus.

GPA- 7.6/10- Among top 15 out of 80 students

Currently working with Securities and Exchange Board of India for 2 years and 2 months. Have been responsible for handling litigations relating to defending the interest of SEBI and ensure investor protection.  Additionally, provide in house legal advice to various departments within SEBI.

I have completed foundation level of CS course and also completed various professional certification courses offered by NSE.

In view of the above background, my queries 

1. Which schools and programs outside India would suit my profile (both MBA and MIM).

2. How much recognition is granted by prospective employers to such abroad MBA degrees in India in terms of employment opportunities?

1 comment
aishwaryaw
@aishwaryaw  ·  0 karma

Myself aishwarya Plz can u share information about law. After mba can I do law corporate law. Which exam I need to give

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What should i Do now? I am bored of my present job.. as it is very monotonous..My qualifications as=re B.Tech(CSE) & MBA( mrkting & SCM)

I am a teacher by profession last from 4+ years. I want to leave this career and want to start new. and chane my profession.I can study further also like MS or MBA  abroad

Please suggest the courses or career options and how to move ahead (if you wish to share)

Please help me with the best options available to me

I am open to anything that interests me.

It can be anything in INDIA or abroad.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys, I am going to complete my BBA this year and wanted to know about any good MBA courses that I can apply to in India or Abroad. Can someone help me? Are colleges still admitting new students abroad? I still need to give my GMAT (procrastination!)

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
harish.sachi
@harish.sachi  ·  0 karma

I found it on www.topmba.com/thomascook .Check it out, maybe there are details for Mumbai as well!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sunaina.khattar
@sunaina.khattar  ·  0 karma

I will....thanks! You've been a great Help.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...