MBA 2009 admit help needed

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hi puys, this is my 3rd post to this forum and I still see a ray of hope for some guidance and light from fellow puys. I'm looking for a 12-18 months MBA program and lookin forward to have an admit for a class in 2009(preferably jan '09). Ho...
Page 1 of 1

Thanks so much guys. This should surely boost my morale and give me a sense of direction. That's insane that INSEAD jan '09 intakes are already met with. I hope I just am not catching the late train. Will catch up with all shortly. Once again, thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not familiar with asian schools, but you can look at insead in singapore and ISB in hyd (it stats in fall only but has a 1 yr program).

insead has a jan and august start... so you can try for jan 09 and aug 09... cuz i think the R1 for jan 09 is already over....

as far as canada goes... u can look at schulich school of business and ivey....

hope this helps

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The very first and most basic advice would be to stop worrying about school and college marks. There is much more to the b-school application than that. Anyways, you cannot go back and change your acads, so start working on the components that you can improve, e.g. your extra-curriculars, and the quality of your work-ex.
Secondly, aim for 800 at GMAT. You will have a pretty decent score even if you fall short by 100 :).
For the target schools, I will leave it to fellow puys who have applied to Asian and Canadian b-schools.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,

this is my 3rd post to this forum and I still see a ray of hope for some guidance and light from fellow puys. I'm looking for a 12-18 months MBA program and lookin forward to have an admit for a class in 2009(preferably jan '09). However, I'm looking for an Asian program, and if not, then, Canadian, and then, maybe others if nothing clicks. I will have 3+ yrs software experience by October '08. Could someone here please help me get started? I'm giving my GMAT end-July.

Considering my scenario, I would like some help about universities I can start aiming for and also a gmat score I should aspire to have as my academics are 10th-88%(CBSE), 12th-80%(CBSE) and Engineering-68%(ECE). SO, that's a descending curve there and I'm worried if that'll affect my outlook.Advise please

thanks
das

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...