MAY CMAT experiences and discussions .... 19th May to 22nd May 2013...

64 Posts  ·  154 Users
About this group
Dear Puys, Pls. share your experience of the May CMAT in this thread in the below mentioned format.... *(for sharing the experience, Pls. follow this format only)* *Date and Slot -- Attepmts (QA/LR/Eng/GK) --- Difficulty Level (QA/...
Page 1 of 7

I have some CMAT mocks with me...let me know if anyone needs it...

Gladi (Trying to spread love coz there is abundance of hatred in this world )
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can someone please share cmat previous years papers

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Since the provisional merit list is out and it is more clear as to who will be joining SIMSREE 2013-15, we - Media Committee at SIMSREE - would like to invite you to attend the orientation session tomorrow(June 16) at 2:30PM at SIMSREE, Churchgate.

The session will help you understand SIMSREE in detail and you will get a chance to meet your probable batchmates Also, the session will be open to any queries regarding admission/placements.

Here is the link where SIMSREE hopefuls need to register for the orientation session -SIMSREE hopefuls 2013-15

Cheers !!
Viral Gala,
Media Committee

SIMSREE

SIMSREE MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Plz use this thread for posting merit numbers:

DTE CMAT Merit Numbers. : XAT, SNAP, IIFT & Others : PaGaLGuY Forums

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys,

Since, now we have the results of all the three CMATs and a fair idea about who has a chance of making it to SIMSREE, we have made a group for SIMSREE Hopefuls 2013-2015. This group is specifically for notifications relating to the orientation at SIMSREE on 16th June, discussing specific FAQs and what to expect for the orientation, queries relating to admissions etc. Kindly fill in your details in the below mentioned form and based on your ranks, we will add you to the group. SIMSREE hopefuls 2013-15

Also, let us know(message) if you know any of your friends who stands a chance to join SIMSREE but is not able to fill the form.

Viral Gala

Media Committee, SIMSREE 2012-14

SIMSREE MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys how wud one rate welingkar's PGDM core for a person who has work x of approx 3 years...decent acads...not in terms of placement but the teaching faculty and the overall exposure??

Student Representative - Placement Committee
5 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey scms is 1st in kerala.....then why thats not in even 100 in pagalguy............

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI, everybody .... I want a advice ... I have enrolled in CL test series ... nd in my first test I scored 11 .. I dont have any coaching ... And now am completely clueless ,, wat I should do ?? Please guide

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey for CAP round 3 and 4 , there is a counselling session at PUMBA, Pune. What is this about? why isnt that for CAP round 1 and 2? Could any one explain that to me? @copacetic @satyamsingh @manojp24 @ENINKAY @ANSHU11 @Priya.Shah

21 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MAY CMAT RESULTS OUT:

Merit LIST:

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...