MAths help

4 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
Hi, Man i am having a tough time dealnd with the mats questions.My score in rest of the sections r good.I may be let down by math. Please any one ,any advice on how to cope up with this? :oops: :-)
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

Man i am having a tough time dealnd with the mats questions.My score in rest of the sections r good.I may be let down by math.

Please any one ,any advice on how to cope up with this? :oops:

:-)

HI there,

This is a major prob of almost all the student appearing in CAT. I am a student of Maths doing BA Maths, still sometimes i get confused.... .... the only and only Mantra of having confidence in maths is PRACTICE!!! Just practice maths daily atleast for 2 hrs........

And Don't worry u will cope up with the Major Issue "MATHS"...

Tweety 😁
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Kinsman !
As Hitesh said

u r among the majority of the lot who have the same problem including me
. I guess the best thing u can do is 2 select topics u r comfortable with, at least relatively ! and then just practise probs on these topics a lot so that u r fast at these ones. This'll help u get more time 2 solve the other Qs.
Ravi
Hi,

Man i am having a tough time dealnd with the mats questions.My score in rest of the sections r good.I may be let down by math.

Hi
Don't worry yaar u r among the majority of the lot who have the same problem including me. Just concentrate on selecting the easier questions. If u look at the ps section carefully then u can see that around 20 out of 50 ques r of simple type. So at this point of time when CAT is just round the corner don't learn any new topics and just concentrate on things u r comfortable with. And just be cool evrything will be allright.

Hitesh:D

Hi,