Material for Management subject for UGC NET

20 Posts  ·  209 Users
About this group
hello friends, i am new here....do anyone have Management questions in MCQs or some other material which i can read for NET exam...it will be great if anyone can help me out... thank you.. :smiley:
Page 1 of 2

Hi I have a comprehensive study material for UGC NET MANAGEMEMT AND COMMERCE for details contact WhatsApp 9533239773

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Anybody interested in buying study material of code 17 of human pertius, we can share the cost half half if yes email me on alka686@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am intrested in buying human pertius study material for management code 17..if u have kindly leave a message (specially of changed syllabus n latest one) Or is dere any book shop in delhi where study notes are available (like UPSC study material n notes of different institutions) we get in market

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone interested in buying soft copy of Study materials ( paper 1+ paper 2+ mock test papers+ past year papers) of UGC net management in PDF format Please contact on given email sumitkrdav@gmail.com

1 comment
alka686
@alka686  ·  0 karma

Do u have of human pertius..??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

https://youtu.be/dEuk56Jcibo.join my YouTube classes for NTA net subject code 17

Post 75975938887399
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have Human Peritus Test Series and Eduncle Material. Interested people can mail me on:

iampra31@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72922044679936
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At EDU Expertus, we provide UGC NTA NET/ JRF Study Material for Paper 1 & Paper 2 MANAGEMENT subject (Code: 17). (total: 30 booklets)

For the ease of study we provide our entire Material (Content and Question Bank) in Printed Form. The whole of the study material is prepared by JRF holders under the guidance of a topper who holds AIR 1 in UGC NET 2014 (Management).  The team is always available for personalised Guidance regarding Subject matter. 

Click here to get an overview of the UGC NET JRF Exam and the guidance provided by the EDU Expertus team: 

http://eduexpertus.com/package-details/ 

Post 72047152218269
EDU Expertus
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

U can reach out to me. Ill help you out.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

At EDU Expertus, we provide UGC NTA NET/ JRF Study Material for Paper 1 & Paper 2 MANAGEMENT subject (Code: 17). (total: 30 booklets)

For the ease of study we provide our entire Material (Content and Question Bank) in Printed Form. The whole of the study material is prepared by JRF holders under the guidance of a topper who holds AIR 1 in UGC NET 2014 (Management).  The team is always available for personalised Guidance regarding Subject matter. 

Click here to get an overview of the UGC NET JRF Exam and the guidance provided by the EDU Expertus team: 

http://eduexpertus.com/package-details/ 

Post 71426194335004
EDU Expertus
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...