MAT may2012 details

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
How MAT may2012 score is considered by mba colleges?...as the last date for GD & PI etc and admissions are over by April in most of the mba colleges. Which colleges consider this score after MAY?
Page 1 of 1

@vaibhav005,

There are quite a few good colleges who extend the GD/PI dates. First you need to zero in on the colleges you would want to join(depending on factors of location/faculty/fees/placements). There is a list available on the MAT website of colleges accepting May MAT meaning their admissions are still open.

@karthik366,

Your profile is good. depends on whether you have a particular location in mind or are you ready to travel to a different city. May be i can help once you let me know on the preferences.

All the best,

GJ

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Also, Can someone list TOP TEN colleges (As per packages offered) which we can apply using MAY MAT score.

I am electrical engg. with work Ex. of 3 years & going to appear for MAT but dont have any idea about colleges & damn confused by saerching this stuff online, hence asking you ppls.

Please help me out guys..............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How MAT may2012 score is considered by mba colleges?...as the last date for GD & PI etc and admissions are over by April in most of the mba colleges.
Which colleges consider this score after MAY?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...