MAT for IIM

8 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
hi is MAT eligible for taking admission in IIM and how many streams are there in MBA n which stream is best for girls plz reply
Page 1 of 1
cognizant_81 Says
idunno but even my 12yr old nephew knows the difference between CAT(IIM) and MAT(AIMA) both conventional and non-conventional.isuppose a person preparing for mgmt entrance exams should have the knowledge about this.

This might be his/her starting point. So better guide him inspite of making fun.
P.S.- Don't take it personally.

hi
is MAT eligible for taking admission in IIM and how many streams are there in MBA n which stream is best for girls plz reply

If you have any queries related to MAT, please post it here:- MAT May Queries and Discussions
Check out the pattern of MAT:- MAT - Management Aptitute Test - Entrance exam : Pattern and Syllabus

For more details about MAT, check out this official website of MAT(AIMA):- AIMA - All India Management Association

Regards,
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi,

welcome to PG :)

1. MAT score is not valid for admissions to IIMs .
2. Many specialization are available ... viz finance, marketing, HR, operations to name a few.
3. It is nothing like that particular specialization is good for girls... it totally depends on one's career interests.

ps : please use search option on home page to find a thread relevant to your query instead of opening a new thread. Only if you don't find a relevant thread, then go for opening a new thread. :)

you can access search option from here
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Search Forums

@ ALL
Kindly stop making fun of the post by a newbie.... it happens sometime that a person don't know about the thing which we know. We should guide the person instead of making fun.

idunno but even my 12yr old nephew knows the difference between CAT(IIM) and MAT(AIMA) both conventional and non-conventional.isuppose a person preparing for mgmt entrance exams should have the knowledge about this.
hi
is MAT eligible for taking admission in IIM and how many streams are there in MBA n which stream is best for girls plz reply

Hi,

welcome to PG :)

1. MAT score is not valid for admissions to IIMs .
2. Many specialization are available ... viz finance, marketing, HR, operations to name a few.
3. It is nothing like that particular specialization is good for girls... it totally depends on one's career interests.

ps : please use search option on home page to find a thread relevant to your query instead of opening a new thread. Only if you don't find a relevant thread, then go for opening a new thread. :)

you can access search option from here
PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Search Forums

@ ALL
Kindly stop making fun of the post by a newbie.... it happens sometimes that a person don't knows about the thing which we know. We should guide the person instead of making fun.
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **

who started this thread
i also opened this as i cant stop myself laughing
ha ha ha
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BAS DUA ME YAAD RAKHNA :)

i checked this thread cos i just couldnot believe:shock: what i saw...MAT for IIMs...funny..ROTFL

What the **** is it????
This question just my evening.....I can barely type...im laughing so hard...

hi

MAT is not considered for IIM admissions... pls dont open new threads widout searching d site..

PS : mods pls close dis thread..

:cheers:
karunyan

hi