MAT FEBRUARY 2014

173 Posts  ·  200 Users
About this group
MAT february will be held on 2nd February 2014 (offline ) and 8th February 2014 onwards (online).Lets prepare , discuss about venues and then different options available on the basis of MAT December 2013 and February 2014.
Page 1 of 18

#mba #newbeginnings #scit #symbiosis #mbainindia #firstday

First day in a MBA School can make people nervous. Here is a nice take on how it was at Symbioisis Center of Information Technology (SCIT). Link directs to the institute's official blog.

http://blog.scit.edu/2014/06/14/my-first-day-at-scit-18/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello,

my MAT MAY 2014 composite score is 758.5 and percentile is below 98.99 ,10th-76.2%, 12th-63%, graduation2012- 77%.

Is there any chance of getting good b-school in delhi ,bangalore and pune. Plz suggest some option for colleges for MBA and placement as well.

How is delhi's AIMA centre, asia pacific college and christ bangalore?

which is the place suitable for getting got placement and college on the basis of above score?

Please suggest.

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys , Today i got a mail like ,

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that based on your May'14- MAT score, you have been short listed for an Interview with All India Management Association - Centre for Management Education (AIMA-CME) for admission to AICTE Approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme.

Interview Dates: 16th June'14(Monday) or 17th June'14(Tuesday). Student can come either of the day.

Venue:4th Floor, Andhra Association Building

Andhra Bhawan

Lodhi Road

New Delhi-110003

Reporting Time: B/w 9:30am to 10:30am.

I have never heard about "All India Management Association - Centre for Management Education (AIMA-CME) (PGDM) programme.".Any one heard of it or any seniors plz respond. Is it worth attending ?
BSchool......That day will surely come....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GUYYS URGENT QUESTION ! did u guys receive mat feb 2014 score card ????????????????

" Always wanted to be a Infantry Soldier in the INDIAN ARMY, leading my Men from the front ! But God had other plans for me " JAI HIND
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys an urgent querry , did u guys receive mat score card of feb 2014 exam ?????????????????

urgent guys ! please mesage fast !
" Always wanted to be a Infantry Soldier in the INDIAN ARMY, leading my Men from the front ! But God had other plans for me " JAI HIND
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is Tapmi jaipur better than N L dalmia? Is it pretty easy to crack Tapmi Jaipur's GDPI? I reside In Mumbai so is it worth seeking admission in Tapmi Jaipur? Pls guide

3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How is AIMA ? I got selected for the interview .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

asian business school or Asian School of Business

pls suggest..
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone say what does it mean by "Percentile Below" and where to find the actual total percentile marks and what does it mean by "Indian and Global Environment " marks ? This is my first MAT exam so lil bit confused...

BSchool......That day will surely come....
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...