MAT December 2009 [ Official Thread for Queries and Discussions ]

1,469 Posts  ·  339 Users
About this group
*This thread contains all FAQ's and Discussions relating to MAT-DEC 2009.* [image][image] * Links that are inactive in above Screenshot:-** *Select Branches of Bank of Baroda Select AIMA Study Centre Click here to view the list ...
Page 1 of 147

@mods
please close this thread.since it has served its purpose.Now continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/47247-mat-february-2010-official-thread-31.html#post1876795

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hey buddy thnx :clap:
but i discussed d same wid ma sir at MBA guru n he told me dat IILM greater noida is d best option under MAT in Delhi NCR region
r ur sources cnfrmd n how is Amity noida....
rply ASAP:

Yes Buddy I am pretty sure about the facts I posted...
Nevertheless, I met people who said that this year IILM Lodhi Road placements were a disaster and IILM greater Noida got much better placements than the former...
But one can never be sure unless and until you meet the alumni of the respective colleges... But going by the rankings of top 100 Schools, no other IILM is even near to IILM Lodhi road.....You may google the rankings...

And beware..I have a feeling that there are more than two chains of IILM's running throughout the county...

IILM Lodhi road, Gurgaon come under one head- Mr. Kulwant Rai, and its website-
IILM: Top Business Management School Delhi NCR, MBA in India, MBA Colleges in Delhi India , Best MBA Institutes in Delhi, Management College in Delhi NCR, Placement Wise Best Institute in Delhi, Best MBA School in Delhi

IILM Greater Noida, Lucknow and Jaipur are under one head and its website-
IILM, IILM Jaipur, IILM Greater Noida, IILM Lucknow, IILM College of Management Studies, IILM College of Engineering

And also there is an IILM chain with 27 branches headed by the brother of Mr. Kulwant Rai which includes campuses in Lucknow (different from the previous), Jaipur (different from the previous),Delhi (mathura road), Bangalore, Kolkata, etc... And its website is-
International Institute for Learning in Management Business School

So you see, in one city there can be different IILM's...also note the difference in the name IILM institure for higher education, IILM institute of higher learning and IILM Business School...

The one under Mr. Kulwant Rai (Gurgaon and Lodhi Road) is the reputed one...you go the all the websites and you'll come to know the difference.....

Coming back to the rankings again...IILM Greater Noida has a good infrastructure that may mislead....But excluding this years placements...I will personally advise you to go for IILM Lodhi Road.... Rest you may check out!!

Good Luck!!
"You are born with nothing but die with a Name. That Name must not be a word, it must be History."
hello,
IILM, greater Noida, Gurgaon, lodhi road Delhi, and Lucknow are under one group.
As far as comparison of IILM greater Noida and Gurgaon, IILM Greater Noida is an AICTE approved college and take admission through CAT only, where as IILM Gurgaon is not an AICTE approved but it is approved by a joint committee of AICTE, UGC and DEC, and it takes admission through MAT,XAT and CAT also.
For more details www.iilm.edu

YEs dude with due reference to your point and the Link you posted..
IILM: Top Business Management School Delhi NCR, MBA in India, MBA Colleges in Delhi India , Best MBA Institutes in Delhi, Management College in Delhi NCR, Placement Wise Best Institute in Delhi, Best MBA School in Delhi
Check it out...It says we have no branches in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad...
Moreover the site only tells about two campuses- Lodhi road and Gurgaon....

The Chairman of IILM Lodhi Road, and IILM Gurgaon (IILM institute of higher higher education) is Mr. Kulwant Rai..

Whereas the chairman of IILM Lucknow, IILM Greater Noida, IILM Guragaon (not the previous one), and other IILM's come under IILM Business schools and IILM centre of higher learning headed by Mr. Sanjay Rai who is the Brother of Mr. Kulwant Rai... The family is the same but all these IILm's are different...
The Website of these IILM institutes (Mr. Sanjay Rai) is International Institute for Learning in Management Business School & IILM, IILM Jaipur, IILM Greater Noida, IILM Lucknow, IILM College of Management Studies, IILM College of Engineering

Mark the difference....they may be misleading... I got a call from all IILM Lodhi Road as well as Mathura Road...So I have the details of the chains of both the IILM's.....
IILM greater Noida accepts the MAT score!!!!

Please be clear before posting here!
"You are born with nothing but die with a Name. That Name must not be a word, it must be History."
hello,
IILM, greater Noida, Gurgaon, lodhi road Delhi, and Lucknow are under one group.
As far as comparison of IILM greater Noida and Gurgaon, IILM Greater Noida is an AICTE approved college and take admission through CAT only, where as IILM Gurgaon is not an AICTE approved but it is approved by a joint committee of AICTE, UGC and DEC, and it takes admission through MAT,XAT and CAT also.

YEs dude with due reference to your point and the Link you posted..
Check it out...It says we have no branches in Greater Noida or Ghaziabad...
Moreover the site only tells about two campuses- Lodhi road and Gurgaon....

The Chairman of IILM Lodhi Road, and IILM Gurgaon (IILM institute of higher higher education) is Mr. Kulwant Rai..

Whereas the chairman of IILM Lucknow, IILM Greater Noida, IILM Guragaon (not the previous one), and other IILM's come under IILM Business schools and IILM centre of higher learning headed by Mr. Sanjay Rai who is the Brother of Mr. Kulwant Rai... The family is the same but all these IILm's are different...
The Website of these IILM institutes (Mr. Sanjay Rai) is International Institute for Learning in Management Business School & IILM, IILM Jaipur, IILM Greater Noida, IILM Lucknow, IILM College of Management Studies, IILM College of Engineering

Mark the difference....they may be misleading... I got a call from all IILM Lodhi Road as well as Mathura Road...So I have the details of the chains of both the IILM's.....
IILM greater Noida accepts the MAT score!!!!

Please be clear before posting here!

hiee guyz.. can any 1 teme abu d acharya institute of management banglore...... plz help.. howz diz clg.. n mah mat score is 619 plz teme where i shuld aplly.. me rly cnfsd:wow:.. plz help...

I have scored 92.58 in december MAT.
My Profile is:-
B.Tech-84%
12th-81.25%
10th-86.8%
17 months exp in leading IT company.

Please recommend some good colleges in Delhi/NCR.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi
Congo for your result in MAT its good yaar,
You have a brilliant academic, you can get admissions in any of the top colleges in Delhi and NCR, so I would suggest you top three college,
Amity Noida
IILM Gurgaon and Lodhi Road
JIMS Rohini

Amity's general MBA is pretty decent and has good facilities. The only problem is that the batch size is big. So in case you take admission there, then better make sure you are top of your class.

IILM is also a good choice in case you are interested in doing an MBS in Delhi. you have a good academics, i think you should check the following link, there is some scholarship proramme run by IILM, check this

MBA Scholarships, Scholarships for MBA and MBA at IILM

JIMS, why I put it the list is because they have a pretty good faculty and are well established in the communications and advertisement domain. In case you want to do an MBA which has a flavor of brand management and communications, i would suggest the JIMS MBA

Rest i would say that you should make visits to the institutes you like and then after an interaction with the students and faculty decide which would best suit you. Try evaluating considering factors like batch size, faculty, placement, industry interaction and course material. Im sure you will make a wise and good decision

All the best
IILM Gurgaon is associated with IILM Lodhi road and their website is "www.iilm.edu"

IILM Greater noida is a different college and its associated with IILM Lucknow...
Although the family is the same which governs al these IILM's ( Rai brothers). But IILM Gurgaon and IILM Lodhi Road are the reputed ones....

There are a total of 30-35 colleges operating under the same name...So be careful...

Some may say IILM Greater noida is better than IILM Gurgaon and Loadhi road... But as far as the ranking goes, IILM Lodhi road tops all the IILMs...

So comparing IILM Gurgaon and IILM Greater Noida, I will suggest you to go for IILM Gurgaon.....

Good Luck..

hello,
hi puys,

can ayone tell me good college which have good roi apart from ncr region..
reply fast..

hello

Top 5 B-Schools in Delhi and NCR:::
1 IILM Institute for Higher Education( Gurgaon and Delhi lodhi road)
2.Amity university
3. Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology
4.B.V. Institute of Management & Res.
5.Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies

For any other query fell free to ask,,,
IILM Gurgaon is associated with IILM Lodhi road and their website is "www.iilm.edu"

IILM Greater noida is a different college and its associated with IILM Lucknow...
Although the family is the same which governs al these IILM's ( Rai brothers). But IILM Gurgaon and IILM Lodhi Road are the reputed ones....

There are a total of 30-35 colleges operating under the same name...So be careful...

Some may say IILM Greater noida is better than IILM Gurgaon and Loadhi road... But as far as the ranking goes, IILM Lodhi road tops all the IILMs...

So comparing IILM Gurgaon and IILM Greater Noida, I will suggest you to go for IILM Gurgaon.....

Good Luck..

hey buddy thnx :clap:
but i discussed d same wid ma sir at MBA guru n he told me dat IILM greater noida is d best option under MAT in Delhi NCR region
r ur sources cnfrmd n how is Amity noida....
rply ASAP:

Good Luck..

Got Admitted in IMS Ghaziabad...So Just a piece of Advice needed from Senior puys......
Just a word from ya'll will be great!